Intellitec College-Colorado Springs
- IntelliTec Colleges consists of 4 technical colleges and medical schools in the state of Colorado: IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec Medical Institute - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec College - Pueblo, CO; IntelliTec College - Grand Junction, CO. All of IntelliTec schools are accredited. Each campus offers various types of associate degrees and professional certificates in the technical trades, computer, and medical industries. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information.php
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|Intellitec College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||8|
|Total Enrollment||742 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||742 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,900||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$18,609||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,106||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IntelliTec Colleges provides you with industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training, and graduate career placement to help you succeed in today's high-tech, professional world. We have a financial plan for every student, and most of our programs are also approved for the training of veterans. IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). As a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certified Testing Center, IntelliTec College of Grand Junction allows for its current students and graduates (as well as the general public) to take Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam on campus. IntelliTec College in Colorado Springs is a Certified Associate Trainer with Bacharach Instruments. This means IntelliTec's HVAC-Refrigeration Department is equipped to provide state-of-the-art manufacturer training to HVAC technicians already in the field, as well as to current students.
- The nearest community college to Intellitec College-Colorado Springs is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 350 students | 1.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 3.10 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 4.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 40.20 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 13,304 students | 55.10 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.