Intellitec College-Colorado Springs
- IntelliTec Colleges consists of 4 technical colleges and medical schools in the state of Colorado: IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec Medical Institute - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec College - Pueblo, CO; IntelliTec College - Grand Junction, CO. All of IntelliTec schools are accredited. Each campus offers various types of associate degrees and professional certificates in the technical trades, computer, and medical industries. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information.php
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 41% over five years.
|Intellitec College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||8|
|Total Enrollment||742 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||742 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,900||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$18,609||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,106||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IntelliTec Colleges provides you with industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training, and graduate career placement to help you succeed in today's high-tech, professional world. We have a financial plan for every student, and most of our programs are also approved for the training of veterans. IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). As a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certified Testing Center, IntelliTec College of Grand Junction allows for its current students and graduates (as well as the general public) to take Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam on campus. IntelliTec College in Colorado Springs is a Certified Associate Trainer with Bacharach Instruments. This means IntelliTec's HVAC-Refrigeration Department is equipped to provide state-of-the-art manufacturer training to HVAC technicians already in the field, as well as to current students.
- The nearest community college to Intellitec College-Colorado Springs is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 350 students | 1.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 3.10 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 4.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 40.20 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 9,644 students | 55.10 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.