Delta School of Business and Technology
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delta School of Business and Technology||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Delta School of Business and Technology is SOWELA Technical Community College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,411 students | 3.20 Mi3820 J Bennett Johnston Ave
Lake Charles,  LA  70616
- 2,259 students | 32.40 Mi410 Front St
Orange,  TX  77630
- 150 students | 33.20 Mi1230 North Main Street
Jennings,  LA  70546
- 259 students | 48.90 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
- 2,077 students | 49.00 Mi1500 Proctor St
Port Arthur,  TX  77640
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.