Delta School of Business and Technology
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delta School of Business and Technology||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Delta School of Business and Technology is SOWELA Technical Community College (7.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,411 students | 7.10 Mi3820 J Bennett Johnston Ave
Lake Charles,  LA  70616
(337) 421-6565 7.103,411
- 2,259 students | 32.40 Mi410 Front St
Orange,  TX  77630
(409) 883-7750 32.402,259
- 150 students | 33.20 Mi1230 North Main Street
Jennings,  LA  70546
(337) 824-4811 33.20150
- 2,738 students | 48.20 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
(337) 457-7311 48.202,738
- 259 students | 48.90 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
(337) 788-7521 48.90259
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.