Delta School of Business and Technology
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delta School of Business and Technology||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Delta School of Business and Technology is SOWELA Technical Community College (7.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,411 students | 7.10 Mi3820 J Bennett Johnston Ave
Lake Charles,  LA  70616
- 2,259 students | 32.40 Mi410 Front St
Orange,  TX  77630
- 150 students | 33.20 Mi1230 North Main Street
Jennings,  LA  70546
- 2,738 students | 48.20 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
- 259 students | 48.90 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
Are you taking full advantage of scholarships? Use these 7 smart tips when applying for your scholarships, whether need or merit-based awards, as well as those for individuals from certain ethnic, religious, or socioeconomic groups. Increase your chances of being awarded scholarships!
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.