Daytona State College
- Daytona State College, a comprehensive public college, provides access to a range of flexible programs from community enrichment to the baccalaureate degree, emphasizing student success, embracing excellence and diversity, as well as fostering innovation to enhance teaching and learning.
- Enrollment: 12,728 students
- In-state tuition: $3,306
- Out-state tuition: $12,376
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Daytona State College has a wonderful tradition of providing affordable quality education, small classroom sizes and excellent instructional help. We have a lot to be proud of as an institution and we want to share that pride. We offer more than 75 programs for you to choose from, with classes available days, evenings, weekends, hibrid online & classroom teaching - even via 100% Virtual (on-line)College classes. We offer GED programs, Adult High School programs, Certifications, General Public Courses, Associates and Baccalaureate Degrees. With Six convenient locations in Volusia and Flagler counties, there's certain to be a College campus within minutes of your home, no matter where you live. Daytona State College provides a multitude of technological resources and services to advance its mission. To encourage effective and innovative use of these resources the College also provides in-depth training, technical support, and overall technological guidance and strategic direction. Daytona State College provides a comprehensive library which networks with other state and national libraries to obtain the information you need, when you need it. The Daytona Beach Campus Library also houses the College Computing Commons, a large open lab available to all Daytona State students during library operating hours. This lab provides access to Daytona State academic software, including word processing and spreadsheet applications, as well as the Internet. Daytona State College is governed by a Board of Trustees whose members are appointed by the Governor of the State of Florida. The president of the College and its chief operating officers serve as system-wide administrators.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Daytona State College cost?
Daytona State College's tuition is approximately $3,306 for In-State students and $12,376 for Out-State students.