Daymar College-Louisville (Closed 2014)
- Intelligent Hearts ... Changing Lives.Now is the time to stop thinking about a better career and start making it happen. Daymar College can help. Our programs were designed with you in mind. We want to see you succeed. With programs in the most in-demand career fields today, graduates of Daymar College are prepared for the challenges of the workplace and beyond. Begin training for a career in one of today's fastest-growing fields, such as Business, Medical, Legal and Computers.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||21 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||100%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$23,500||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$8,650||$6,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Louisville is Brown Mackie College-Louisville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,120 students | 0.60 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 3,575 students | 4.00 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 13,550 students | 7.20 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 439 students | 8.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 879 students | 8.30 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.