Daymar College-Louisville (Closed 2014)
- Intelligent Hearts ... Changing Lives.Now is the time to stop thinking about a better career and start making it happen. Daymar College can help. Our programs were designed with you in mind. We want to see you succeed. With programs in the most in-demand career fields today, graduates of Daymar College are prepared for the challenges of the workplace and beyond. Begin training for a career in one of today's fastest-growing fields, such as Business, Medical, Legal and Computers.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||21 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||100%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$23,500||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$8,650||$6,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Louisville is Brown Mackie College-Louisville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,120 students | 0.60 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 3,489 students | 4.00 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 13,550 students | 7.20 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 439 students | 8.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 879 students | 8.30 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.