Daymar College-Louisville (Closed 2014)
- Intelligent Hearts ... Changing Lives.Now is the time to stop thinking about a better career and start making it happen. Daymar College can help. Our programs were designed with you in mind. We want to see you succeed. With programs in the most in-demand career fields today, graduates of Daymar College are prepared for the challenges of the workplace and beyond. Begin training for a career in one of today's fastest-growing fields, such as Business, Medical, Legal and Computers.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||21 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||100%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$23,500||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$8,650||$6,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Louisville is Brown Mackie College-Louisville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,120 students | 0.60 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 3,489 students | 4.00 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 13,550 students | 7.20 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 439 students | 8.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 879 students | 8.30 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.