Daymar College-Louisville (Closed 2014)
- Intelligent Hearts ... Changing Lives.Now is the time to stop thinking about a better career and start making it happen. Daymar College can help. Our programs were designed with you in mind. We want to see you succeed. With programs in the most in-demand career fields today, graduates of Daymar College are prepared for the challenges of the workplace and beyond. Begin training for a career in one of today's fastest-growing fields, such as Business, Medical, Legal and Computers.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 56% over five years.
|Daymar College-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||21 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$23,500||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,650||$6,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Louisville is Brown Mackie College-Louisville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,120 students | 0.60 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
(502) 810-6000 0.601,120
- 3,318 students | 4.00 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
(502) 456-6504 4.003,318
- 13,550 students | 7.20 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
(502) 213-4000 7.2013,550
- 439 students | 8.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
(502) 371-8330 8.00439
- 879 students | 8.40 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
(502) 410-6200 8.40879
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.