- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|Daymar College-Bellevue||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$30,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bellevue is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 1.30 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 712 students | 1.70 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 353 students | 3.10 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.10 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 6.10 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.