- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Bellevue||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bellevue is The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 712 students | 1.70 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 353 students | 3.10 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.10 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 6.10 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
- 306 students | 6.20 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.