- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|Daymar College-Bellevue||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bellevue is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 1.30 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 712 students | 1.70 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 353 students | 3.10 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.10 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 6.10 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.