- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Bellevue||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bellevue is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 1.30 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 712 students | 1.70 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 353 students | 3.10 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.10 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 6.10 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.