- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Bellevue||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Bellevue is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 1.30 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 712 students | 1.70 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 353 students | 3.10 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.10 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 6.10 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.