Copiah-Lincoln Community College
- The mission of the Copiah-Lincoln Community College Career and Technical Education Division is to prepare students for the workforce by teaching technical skills and employability skills. To ensure a successful transition from school to work, students should view the classroom as the workplace.
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has declined by 40% over five years.
|Copiah-Lincoln Community College||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,029 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,344 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||685 students||622 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||593||593|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,700||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Co-Lin has a rich tradition of providing top-quality instruction at an affordable cost. Our faculty are outstanding in their teaching fields and have a genuine concern for their students. Our college district is composed of seven counties with an aggregate population of approximately 150,000 people. We have campuses at Wesson and Natchez and a Center located in Simpson County. Our academic instructional program provides a foundation for transfer to a senior institution in most any major. Information regarding our career and technical programs may be found by choosing the link for that area. These programs all enjoy a high level of success in placement rates for students who complete their training. Co-Lin accepts the challenge of providing its students and the citizens of its district the best educational opportunities. We have embraced the use of technology to enhance college instructional programs and to provide easier access to our services. The academic program at the Wesson campus is organized into eight different areas. These include the divisions of Associate Degree Nursing; Business; Humanities; Fine Arts; Social Science; Science; Health and Physical Education; and Math and Computer Science.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,973 students | 28.00 Mi1156 College Dr
Summit,  MS  39666
- 395 students | 37.20 Mi5841 Ridgewood Rd
Jackson,  MS  39211
- 11,839 students | 38.20 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 374 students | 46.30 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Flowood,  MS  39232
- 357 students | 66.50 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.