Copiah-Lincoln Community College
- The mission of the Copiah-Lincoln Community College Career and Technical Education Division is to prepare students for the workforce by teaching technical skills and employability skills. To ensure a successful transition from school to work, students should view the classroom as the workplace.
- Enrollment: 3,113 students
- In-state tuition: $2,455
- Out-state tuition: $4,455
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Copiah-Lincoln Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Co-Lin has a rich tradition of providing top-quality instruction at an affordable cost. Our faculty are outstanding in their teaching fields and have a genuine concern for their students. Our college district is composed of seven counties with an aggregate population of approximately 150,000 people. We have campuses at Wesson and Natchez and a Center located in Simpson County. Our academic instructional program provides a foundation for transfer to a senior institution in most any major. Information regarding our career and technical programs may be found by choosing the link for that area. These programs all enjoy a high level of success in placement rates for students who complete their training. Co-Lin accepts the challenge of providing its students and the citizens of its district the best educational opportunities. We have embraced the use of technology to enhance college instructional programs and to provide easier access to our services. The academic program at the Wesson campus is organized into eight different areas. These include the divisions of Associate Degree Nursing; Business; Humanities; Fine Arts; Social Science; Science; Health and Physical Education; and Math and Computer Science.