Copiah-Lincoln Community College
- The mission of the Copiah-Lincoln Community College Career and Technical Education Division is to prepare students for the workforce by teaching technical skills and employability skills. To ensure a successful transition from school to work, students should view the classroom as the workplace.
Copiah-Lincoln Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Debt For Students Least debt for graduating students
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Copiah-Lincoln Community College||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,029 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,344 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||685 students||622 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||593||593|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,700||$29,800|
- Co-Lin has a rich tradition of providing top-quality instruction at an affordable cost. Our faculty are outstanding in their teaching fields and have a genuine concern for their students. Our college district is composed of seven counties with an aggregate population of approximately 150,000 people. We have campuses at Wesson and Natchez and a Center located in Simpson County. Our academic instructional program provides a foundation for transfer to a senior institution in most any major. Information regarding our career and technical programs may be found by choosing the link for that area. These programs all enjoy a high level of success in placement rates for students who complete their training. Co-Lin accepts the challenge of providing its students and the citizens of its district the best educational opportunities. We have embraced the use of technology to enhance college instructional programs and to provide easier access to our services. The academic program at the Wesson campus is organized into eight different areas. These include the divisions of Associate Degree Nursing; Business; Humanities; Fine Arts; Social Science; Science; Health and Physical Education; and Math and Computer Science.
- The nearest community college to Copiah-Lincoln Community College is Hinds Community College (34.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,839 students | 34.70 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 1,973 students | 35.80 Mi1156 College Dr
Summit,  MS  39666
- 4,455 students | 61.60 Mi900 South Court Street
Ellisville,  MS  39437
- n/a students | 70.80 Mi137 College Street
Greensburg,  LA  70441
- 357 students | 71.20 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282