- Jones County Junior College is an open-door, two-year institution granting Associate in Arts degrees, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Vocational Certificates; its purpose is to provide programs and support services consistent with the ideals of a democratic society to meet the educational needs of students and communities in the Jones County Junior College District.
- Enrollment: 4,535 students
- In-state tuition: $2,722
- Out-state tuition: $4,722
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Jones County Junior College has served its students and the Southeast Mississippi area well since its early beginnings as an agricultural high school in 1911. Over the years Jones has enjoyed a great deal of success and gained national attention for its programs. This is due in large part to the high quality students who select Jones as their college. Jones continues to attract the best students, both young and old, traditional and non-traditional. With a motivated, well-trained faculty and debt-free facilities, we feel we have a winning combination for anyone seeking higher education. Jones County Junior College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate in Arts degrees, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Vocational Certificates.