Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 44% over five years.
|Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||601 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||493 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||108 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,400||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce is Ponce Paramedical College Inc (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,607 students | 0.00 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
- 576 students | 11.00 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 713 students | 30.40 MiState Road 2 Km.47.3
Manati,  PR  00674
- 662 students | 32.90 MiUrb. Vives, Final
Guayama,  PR  00785
- 490 students | 37.00 Mi80 West McKinley St
Mayaguez,  PR  00681
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.