College of Health Care Professions-Northwest
- Change your career! Change your life! The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry. Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Healthcare Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster. (Program list here) The College of Health Care Professions also features: ? Financial aid for those who qualify ? Job placement assistance to graduates ? Tutorials for all programs ? Convenient day and evening classes ? Four convenient locations ? Friendly customer service oriented staff If you feel you?re ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Healthcare industry, don?t hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
- The teacher population of 88 teachers has grown by 69% over five years.
|College of Health Care Professions-Northwest||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||88 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||16||7|
|Total Enrollment||1,402 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,402 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Health Care Professions-Northwest is Culinary Institute Inc (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 430 students | 4.70 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 216 students | 4.70 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 206 students | 4.90 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 58,276 students | 5.90 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 496 students | 6.50 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.