College of Health Care Professions-Northwest
- Change your career! Change your life! The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry. Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Healthcare Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster. (Program list here) The College of Health Care Professions also features: ? Financial aid for those who qualify ? Job placement assistance to graduates ? Tutorials for all programs ? Convenient day and evening classes ? Four convenient locations ? Friendly customer service oriented staff If you feel you?re ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Healthcare industry, don?t hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has grown by 168% over five years.
|College of Health Care Professions-Northwest||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||16||7|
|Total Enrollment||1,296 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,296 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Health Care Professions-Northwest is The Art Institute of Houston (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,887 students | 3.70 MiRiver Oaks Plaza, 4140 Southwest Freeway
Houston,  TX  77027
- 430 students | 4.70 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 216 students | 4.70 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 206 students | 4.90 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 58,276 students | 5.90 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012