College of Health Care Professions-Northwest
- Change your career! Change your life! The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry. Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Healthcare Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster. (Program list here) The College of Health Care Professions also features: ? Financial aid for those who qualify ? Job placement assistance to graduates ? Tutorials for all programs ? Convenient day and evening classes ? Four convenient locations ? Friendly customer service oriented staff If you feel you?re ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Healthcare industry, don?t hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
- The teacher population of 88 teachers has grown by 69% over five years.
|College of Health Care Professions-Northwest||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||88 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||16||7|
|Total Enrollment||1,402 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,402 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Health Care Professions-Northwest is Culinary Institute Inc (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 430 students | 4.70 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 216 students | 4.70 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 206 students | 4.90 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 58,276 students | 5.90 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 496 students | 6.50 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.