Culinary Institute Inc
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Culinary Institute Inc||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||430 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||122 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||308 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Culinary Institute Inc is College of Health Care Professions-Northwest (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,552 students | 4.70 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
- 58,276 students | 5.60 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 206 students | 6.70 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 216 students | 8.00 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 415 students | 9.00 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.