Culinary Institute Inc
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Culinary Institute Inc||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||430 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||122 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||308 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Culinary Institute Inc is College of Health Care Professions-Northwest (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,552 students | 4.80 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
- 58,276 students | 5.60 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 206 students | 6.80 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 216 students | 8.00 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 415 students | 9.00 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.