Culinary Institute Inc
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Culinary Institute Inc||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||430 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||122 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||308 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Culinary Institute Inc is College of Health Care Professions-Northwest (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,402 students | 4.70 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
- 58,276 students | 5.60 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 206 students | 6.70 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 216 students | 8.00 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 415 students | 9.00 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.