Culinary Institute Inc
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Culinary Institute Inc||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||430 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||122 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||308 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Culinary Institute Inc is College of Health Care Professions-Northwest (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,552 students | 4.80 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
(713) 425-3100 4.801,552
- 58,276 students | 5.60 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
(877) 422-6111 5.6058,276
- 206 students | 6.80 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
(713) 529-2778 6.80206
- 216 students | 8.00 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
(713) 629-1500 8.00216
- 415 students | 9.00 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
(281) 885-4450 9.00415
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.