Culinary Institute Inc
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Culinary Institute Inc||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||430 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||122 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||308 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Culinary Institute Inc is College of Health Care Professions-Northwest (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,402 students | 4.70 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
- 58,276 students | 5.60 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
- 206 students | 6.70 Mi3910 Kirby Ste 200
Houston,  TX  77098
- 216 students | 8.00 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 415 students | 9.00 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.