Colby Community College
- Colby Community College provides effective tools to advance learning opportunities that fulfill the educational goals of all students, while supporting lifelong learning experiences that meet the needs of the communities it serves.
- Enrollment: 1,410 students
- In-state tuition: $121
- Out-state tuition: $175
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Collegiate Farm Bureau
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Vocal Music
- Colby Community College is located in northwest Kansas, approximately 50 miles from the Nebraska and Colorado borders. From a humble beginning of the 99 students in 1964, CCC now serves more than 1,900 students annually. In addition to an 80-acre main campus, CCC has a 60-acre farm used as a hands-on laboratory and training facility. The college also accommodates hundreds of off-campus students through face-to-face, online, and hybrid courses.
- A number of studies conclude CCC is a solid educational investment. Colby has a strong history of student performance, including the highest retention rate and the highest graduation rate among all Kansas community colleges in 2018 and 2019.