Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||347 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||347 students||369 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 345 students | 1.90 Mi721 Eastgate Loop Rd.
Chattanooga,  TN  37411
- 348 students | 3.60 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 5.10 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 14.70 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 4,854 students | 21.90 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.