Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Tel: (423) 305-7781
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Chattanooga State Community College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,241 students | 2.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga, TN 37406
(423) 697-4400 2.208,241
- 526 students | 7.50 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(423) 414-3247 7.50526
- 3,500 students | 21.00 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland, TN 37312
(423) 472-7141 21.003,500
- 2,328 students | 22.20 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring, GA 30739
(706) 764-3510 22.202,328
- 5,118 students | 28.10 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton, GA 30720
(706) 272-4436 28.105,118
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?