Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||347 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||347 students||369 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Chattanooga State Community College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,332 students | 2.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 348 students | 7.50 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 3,500 students | 21.00 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland,  TN  37312
- 2,328 students | 22.20 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 4,854 students | 28.10 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.