Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Tel: (423) 305-7781
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Chattanooga State Community College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,241 students | 2.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
(423) 697-4400 2.208,241
- 526 students | 7.50 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
(423) 414-3247 7.50526
- 3,500 students | 21.00 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland,  TN  37312
(423) 472-7141 21.003,500
- 2,328 students | 22.20 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
(706) 764-3510 22.202,328
- 5,118 students | 28.10 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
(706) 272-4436 28.105,118
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.