Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||347 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||347 students||369 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 348 students | 3.60 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 5.10 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 14.70 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 4,854 students | 21.90 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
- 3,500 students | 24.20 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland,  TN  37312
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.