Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Tel: (423) 624-0078
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate’s degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||347 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||347 students||369 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Electronic Computer Programming College is a 2-year private, for-profit institution. The college offers associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees. The Electronic Computer Programming College offers programs in Computer/Networking Technology, Computer Programming, Office Technology, Medical Office Technology and Medical Assisting. These exciting program prepare the student for entry-level employment as an industrial or field service technician in the Computer/Networking field or enable the student to enter field as an entry-level programmer / operator or prepares you to work in doctors' offices, hospitals, insurance and billing companies, and other medical facilities, performing various administrative duties for the employer. The Electronic Computer Programming College is authorized for operation as a post secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- The nearest community college to Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers is Chattanooga State Community College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,332 students | 2.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
(423) 697-4400 2.209,332
- 348 students | 7.50 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
(423) 510-9675 7.50348
- 3,500 students | 21.00 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland,  TN  37312
(423) 472-7141 21.003,500
- 2,328 students | 22.20 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
(706) 764-3510 22.202,328
- 4,854 students | 28.10 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
(706) 272-4436 28.104,854
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.