Cleveland State Community College
- The teacher population of 110 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cleveland State Community College||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||110 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,500 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,500 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,000 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$29,400|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Multiple Clubs and Organizations
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Choir and Vocal Rhapsody
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural dodge ball, ping-pong, pool, wiffle ball
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cleveland State Community College, a two-year institution within the Tennessee Board of Regents System, provides accessible, responsive, and quality educational opportunities primarily for residents of southeastern Tennessee. The College delivers developmental education, university transfer programming, workforce training, and community services. By engaging students in the learning process, the College aspires to promote success, enhance quality of life, and encourage civic involvement. The College strives to be a responsible partner in lifelong learning for the individual and in economic development for the region.
- The nearest community college to Cleveland State Community College is Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga (20.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 348 students | 20.60 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 21.90 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 345 students | 23.30 Mi721 Eastgate Loop Rd.
Chattanooga,  TN  37411
- 347 students | 24.20 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 4,854 students | 30.70 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.