Cleveland State Community College
- Cleveland State Community College is an accredited public community college serving approximately 3,500 credit students and 1,500 non-credit students. Committed to quality education, Cleveland State operates within the governance of the Tennessee Board of Regents.
- Enrollment: 3,074 students
- In-state tuition: $4,338
- Out-state tuition: $16,914
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Multiple Clubs and Organizations, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Choir and Vocal Rhapsody
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Intramural dodge ball, ping-pong, pool
- Cleveland State Community College, a two-year institution within the Tennessee Board of Regents System, provides accessible, responsive, and quality educational opportunities primarily for residents of southeastern Tennessee. The College delivers developmental education, university transfer programming, workforce training, and community services. By engaging students in the learning process, the College aspires to promote success, enhance quality of life, and encourage civic involvement. The College strives to be a responsible partner in lifelong learning for the individual and in economic development for the region.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cleveland State Community College cost?
Cleveland State Community College's tuition is approximately $4,338 for In-State students and $16,914 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Cleveland State Community College?
The acceptance rate of Cleveland State Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 83%.
What sports does Cleveland State Community College offer?
Cleveland State Community College offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Softball and Volleyball.