- Butte College provides quality education, services, and workforce training to students who aspire to become productive members of a diverse, sustainable, and global society.
- We prepare our students for life-long learning through the mastery of basic skills, the achievement of degrees and certificates, and the pursuit of career and transfer pathways.
- Enrollment: 9,335 students
- In-state tuition: $1,632
- Out-state tuition: $6,984
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
African Student's Association, Ag Ambassadors Club, Agape Christian Fellowship Club, American Design and Drafting Association, Anime Club, Asian Student Association, Black Student Union, Butte Feminist Union, California Student Sustainability Coalition (CSSC) Butte College Chapter, Chinese Student Association at Butte College, Computer Science Club (ACM Chapter), Cultural and Community Center, Deaf Education and Awareness, Environmental Horticulture Club, Friends of the Refuge at Butte College, Gender and Sexuality Alliance, International Club, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship USA, Kinetic Sculpture Club, Literary Arts Club, Mechatronics Club, MESA Club, Motorsports Club, Native American Club, Nature Hikes Friends of the Refuge, Phi Theta Kappa, Political Advocacy and Civic Engagement, Pre-Health Professionals, Science Club, Skills Club, Speech and Debate Team, Sports Medicine Club, Start-up Club, Student Veterans Organization, Study Abroad Program, Sustainability Resource Center, Symbiotic Solutions, The National Student Nurses Association, Welding Club
Arts and Music Programs:
3D Animation, Art Gallery, Ceramics, Digital Arts, Fashion Club, Music and Audio Production Club, Music Ensemble Band, Music Ensemble Choir, Painting and Drawing, Photography, Printmaking, Radio TV and Film Program, Sculpture and 3D Design, Theatre Production
- Butte College is a campus full of resources for students looking to move on to any career. We have the support of our administrators, staff, and faculty in all areas of our personal interest, as well as our scholastic goals. As a student who wants to make a difference, Butte College and the Office of Student Life gives a chance to be involved in real decisions that will effect students for years to come. The Office of Student Life involvement is at an all time high, with a new office environment, a major publicity campaign on the way, and an advisor and staff that are dedicated to our success. There has never been a better time to get involved, and together we can shape the future of this campus and our community. The Counseling Center provides academic, personal and career counseling services for students wishing to fulfill vocational, transfer, personal and/or professional development goals. Counselors assist students by exploring interests, abilities and achievements as well as determining goals and planning programs to attain those goals. With 186 degree and certificate programs, there's something for you at Butte College. Fulfill your general education requirements at Butte College and transfer to a CSU or UC. Butte College has one of the highest transfer rates of students to CSU, Chico. Once at Butte College, we invite you to participate in some of our student organizations such as the Asian Club, Engineering Club, or Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Butte College cost?
Butte College's tuition is approximately $1,632 for In-State students and $6,984 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Butte College?
The acceptance rate of Butte College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.
What sports does Butte College offer?
Butte College offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.