Brown Mackie College-Greenville
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||708 students||1,260 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||708 students||726 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Greenville is Greenville Technical College (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,592 students | 2.60 Mi738 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29607
(864) 250-8000 2.6012,592
- 793 students | 24.90 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
(864) 587-4000 24.90793
- 6,386 students | 26.30 Mi7900 U.S. Hwy 76
Pendleton,  SC  29670
(864) 646-1500 26.306,386
- 111 students | 27.70 Mi601 E River Street
Anderson,  SC  29624
(864) 225-7653 27.70111
- 5,495 students | 29.00 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
(864) 592-4600 29.005,495
To accommodate students' schedules, along with growing enrollment rates, community colleges are offering classes in the late evening. Learn more about why you may be taking midnight classes at a campus near you.
An interesting case arose this week over a community college student in North Carolina that posted a rant about a new campus policy on his Facebook page. The student was suspended for two semesters, but quickly reinstated amid a flurry of protests over his free speech rights.
We examine the advantages and disadvantages of using online classes to earn your two-year degree.