Brown Mackie College-Greenville
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||708 students||1,260 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||708 students||726 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Greenville is Greenville Technical College (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,592 students | 2.60 Mi738 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29607
- 793 students | 24.90 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
- 6,386 students | 26.30 Mi7900 U.S. Hwy 76
Pendleton,  SC  29670
- 111 students | 27.70 Mi601 E River Street
Anderson,  SC  29624
- 5,495 students | 29.00 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.