Greenville Technical College
- Greenville Tech is one of the largest public, two-year colleges in South Carolina, with superior course offerings, state-of-the-art facilities and instructors who understand today's industries and tomorrow's job markets.
- Enrollment: 10,536 students
- In-state tuition: $4,442
- Out-state tuition: $8,438
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 34%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Located in one of the fastest growing regions of the south, Tech is ideally situated to offer a variety of excellent training and placement opportunities to students. Surrounded by world-class manufacturing and business centers, both national and international, Greenville is home to BMW, Michelin and others. Greenville Tech students benefit from a wide range of internships, mentor programs and partnerships with area corporations and businesses. Greenville Tech offers associate degree programs in arts and sciences, business and public service, health and nursing, and the technologies. Many provide seamless transfer opportunities to bachelor's degree programs at four-year colleges and universities. Diploma programs are also available in every division, providing the skills you need without a long-term commitment. Many diplomas and certificates can be used as building blocks for an associate degree. Greenville Tech offer classes in 150 programs on four campuses, and you can choose days, evenings, and weekends along with classes you take online and on television. Our campuses are located at Barton, Brashier, Greer and Northwest.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Greenville Technical College cost?
Greenville Technical College's tuition is approximately $4,442 for In-State students and $8,438 for Out-State students.