Brookdale Community College
- Brookdale Community College is a comprehensive, public community college providing affordable, open access for all individuals to a wide variety of high-quality associate degree and certificate programs, and coursework, for both transfer and vocational entry opportunities.
- Enrollment: 10,438 students
- In-state tuition: $6,384
- Out-state tuition: $6,984
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Brookdale Community College, located in the Lincroft section of Middletown Township, is an excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers associate (2-year) degrees in over 50 programs, plus noncredit classes in many areas of personal and professional interest. The College was founded in 1967 and is sponsored by the citizens of Monmouth County through the Board of Chosen Freeholders. Brookdale also operates various education sites around Monmouth County. These higher education centers offer local access to Brookdale`s credit and noncredit programs and services, as well as contributing to the economic growth of Monmouth County. In the 30+ years since Brookdale opened its doors, both the College and the County have grown tremendously. The 220-acre main campus in Lincroft today comprises 22 buildings totaling 731,353 square feet, with recent construction including Larrison Hall, the Center for the Visual Arts, the Bankier Library, and a new Student Life Center. The campus also includes a 380-seat Performing Arts Center, an Advanced Technology Center with state-of-the art television and electronic music studios, 10 athletic fields, Brookdale public radio 90.5 The Night, the Children`s Learning Center, and some 60 computer labs with about 1,600 fully networked PCs running all today`s mainstream applications. Brookdale Community College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the accrediting agency for all colleges in the mid-Atlantic region.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brookdale Community College cost?
Brookdale Community College's tuition is approximately $6,384 for In-State students and $6,984 for Out-State students.
View the Brookdale Community College yearly calendar below.