Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 9,483 students
- In-state tuition: $3,996
- Out-state tuition: $7,992
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 73%
- Source: Verified school update
Middlesex College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advocates for Students with Learning Differences, African Diaspora Alliance, Alpha Delta Nu, Alpha Mu Gamma, ASEZ, Association of MCC Nursing Students, Business Club, Catholic Campus Ministry, Computer Science Club, CRU, Earth Science Club, Educational Opportunity Fund Club, Fine Arts Club, French Club, Geek Index, Hallyu Club, Healthy Active Minds, Hindu Student Council, History & Human Rights Awareness Club, Humanities Honor Society, Indian Student Association, Juvenile Justice Reform Club, Kappa Delta Pi, Kappa Pi, MCC Community Gospel Choir, MCC Feminist Collective, Multi-Cultural Club, Music Club, Muslim Student Association, New Brunswick Center Club, Organization of Latino Unity, Phi Theta Kappa, Philosophy Club, Physics Society, Pokemon Go Club, Psi Beta, Rotaract Club, Sexuality and Gender Acceptance, Social Club, STEM, Student American Dental Hygienists, Student Association of Radiographers, Super Smash Brothers Club, United Students of Perth Amboy, Veterans and Service Members Association, Volunteers in Action
Arts and Music Programs:
Backstage Players, Blue Colt Radio, Blue Colt Vibe, Improv Club, Quo Vadis Student Newspaper
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance Club, Kung Fu & Self Defense, Martial Arts, Step Team, Track and Field Club
- Founded in 1964 by the Middlesex County Board of Freeholders, the College now enrolls approximately 10,000 students. The campus population is diverse, with students from 64 different countries in attendance, 34% Hispanic, 28% White, 16% Asian, 12% Black. Degrees conferred include the Associate in Arts, Associate in Fine Arts, Associate in Science and the Associate in Applied Science. The College offers more than 700 courses in 100 different degree and certificate programs with many specially designed transfer programs. The College campus covers 200 acres with 25 buildings including state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories, a fully-equipped Recreation Center and a 440-seat Performing Arts Center. The College has centers in New Brunswick and Perth Amboy. 60 percent of the College's graduates pursue additional higher education. Almost 100 percent of students transfer successfully. Articulation agreements with many different colleges and universities ease transfer. The College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and for specific programs: the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, the American Dental Association, the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, the American Medical Association Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation, the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences, the National League for Nursing Accreditation and the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Middlesex College cost?
Middlesex College's tuition is approximately $3,996 for In-State students and $7,992 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Middlesex College?
The acceptance rate of Middlesex College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 69%.
What sports does Middlesex College offer?
Middlesex College offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Middlesex College's ranking?
Middlesex College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New Jersey for: Diversity in US community colleges, Largest student body, Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Least debt for graduating students.