- Blue Ridge Community College operates within the Virginia Community College System to anticipate and respond to the educational needs of the Central Shenandoah Valley, ensuring that all individuals have life-long opportunities to develop their knowledge, skills, and values. The College offers programs and courses of instruction through the associate degree level.
- Enrollment: 3,462 students
- In-state tuition: $4,794
- Out-state tuition: $10,632
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 21%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1967, Blue Ridge Community College has served the residents of the central Shenandoah Valley of Virginia for over 30 years. Its comprehensive program of instruction includes associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates in occupational/technical and college/university transfer programs. The College also provides non-credit workforce training and special interest classes for individuals, business, and industry. As a comprehensive institution of higher education, Blue Ridge offers diverse programs of instruction generally extending not more than two years of full-time study. We offer a variety of academic programs including occupational technical training as well transfer programs. The college offer courses that will transfer to four-year colleges and universities to help save you time and money. Blue Ridge Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.