Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College
Tel: (304) 434-8000
- Choose Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College for a hands on learning experiences in state of the art classrooms and lab spaces. We offer personalized attention to your educational goals and custom solutions to workforce training needs that are unmatched in our region.
- Eastern is an institution of higher learning accredited through the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Nestled in the mountains of the Potomac Highlands, Eastern has been serving the educational needs of our communities throughout Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, Pendleton, and Tucker counties for over 15 years.
- Eastern is an open enrollment institution that adheres to the Equal Opportunity Policy through Titles, IV, VI, & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- As such, the College does not discriminate against applicants, employees or students on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, English language skills, or national origin in our employment policies and/or educational programs or activities, including admission to such.
|Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||- staff||49 staff|
|Total Enrollment||539 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||138 students||435 students|
|# Part-Time Students||401 students||625 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$23,400|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts Society Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Government Association (SGA)
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College is Potomac State College of West Virginia University (25.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,540 students | 25.20 Mi101 Fort Ave
Keyser,  WV  26726
(304) 788-6820 25.201,540
- 6,996 students | 35.80 Mi173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown,  VA  22645
(540) 868-7000 35.806,996
- 675 students | 40.10 Mi687 Mosser Road
Mc Henry,  MD  21541
(301) 387-3000 40.10675
- 3,227 students | 41.10 Mi12401 Willowbrook Rd SE
Cumberland,  MD  21502
(301) 784-5000 41.103,227
- 4,388 students | 55.00 Mi1 College Lane
Weyers Cave,  VA  24486
(540) 234-9261 55.004,388
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.