Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College
- Choose Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College for a hands on learning experiences in state of the art classrooms and lab spaces. We offer personalized attention to your educational goals and custom solutions to workforce training needs that are unmatched in our region.
- Eastern is an institution of higher learning accredited through the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Nestled in the mountains of the Potomac Highlands, Eastern has been serving the educational needs of our communities throughout Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, Pendleton, and Tucker counties for over 15 years.
- Eastern is an open enrollment institution that adheres to the Equal Opportunity Policy through Titles, IV, VI, & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- As such, the College does not discriminate against applicants, employees or students on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, English language skills, or national origin in our employment policies and/or educational programs or activities, including admission to such.
|Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||- staff||49 staff|
|Total Enrollment||487 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||129 students||435 students|
|# Part-Time Students||358 students||625 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$23,400|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts Society Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Government Association (SGA)
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College is Potomac State College of West Virginia University (25.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,540 students | 25.30 Mi101 Fort Ave
Keyser,  WV  26726
- 6,996 students | 35.80 Mi173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown,  VA  22645
- 675 students | 40.00 Mi687 Mosser Road
Mc Henry,  MD  21541
- 3,227 students | 41.10 Mi12401 Willowbrook Rd SE
Cumberland,  MD  21502
- 4,388 students | 54.90 Mi1 College Lane
Weyers Cave,  VA  24486
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.