Dabney S Lancaster Community College
- Enrollment: 1,075 students
- In-state tuition: $3,324
- Out-state tuition: $7,994
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 7%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Dabney S. Lancaster Community College is a dynamic, comprehensive community college known for teaching excellence, quality support services and responsiveness to business and industry training needs. In September 1964, students were admitted for the first time to the Clifton-Forge-Covington Division of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. In the first two years, this branch college offered programs available at the parent institution, as well as a certificate program in secretarial science. In 1965, a pre-college foundation program was added. This was expanded into the general community college program in 1966. Beginning with the summer quarter in 1967, all programs of this community college came under the control of the Virginia State Board for Community College. The College itself was renamed Dabney S. Lancaster Community College, honoring the prominent Virginia educator and long-time resident of the College's service area. DSLCC offers over 40 programs in academic, professional, and technical areas, as well as continuing education, workforce training, seminars, and more. Flexible scheduling, off-campus offerings, and distance learning options make higher education convenient and affordable. Dabney S. Lancaster Community College (DSLCC) is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate in Arts and Sciences (A.A.& S.) and Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dabney S Lancaster Community College cost?
Dabney S Lancaster Community College's tuition is approximately $3,324 for In-State students and $7,994 for Out-State students.
What is Dabney S Lancaster Community College's ranking?
Dabney S Lancaster Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Virginia for: Least expensive tuition.