Baker College of Clinton Township
Tel: (586) 791-6610
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. Baker’s Clinton Township campus is a place of courtyards and atriums—and advanced facilities equipped with technologies and equipment that perfectly duplicate real-world working environments. It’s all laid out and located to be as convenient as possible for students commuting from Macomb County and beyond. Approximately 5,600 students enjoy a large variety of academic programs, including specialty offerings in elementary and secondary teacher preparation, nursing, radiology, surgical, veterinary and computer technology programs. Students have direct access to our state of the art library facility, the most current nursing, radiology and surgical technology laboratories, as well as a very sophisticated computer technology learning lab environment. You will find Baker College of Clinton Township to be one of the premiere career educational facilities in the nation. Over 400 dedicated faculty and staff take great pride in helping you earn a first rate career education at a very affordable cost.
The teacher population of 95 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Baker College of Clinton Township||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||95 staff||100 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Baker College of Clinton Township is Baker College Corporate Services (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.40 Mi34401 S Gratiot Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
(586) 790-5235 0.40n/a
- 22,914 students | 4.60 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
(586) 445-7999 4.6022,914
- 1,113 students | 14.40 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
(248) 218-2000 14.401,113
- 16,310 students | 17.30 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
(313) 496-2600 17.3016,310
- 24,031 students | 17.40 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 17.4024,031
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!