Baker College of Clinton Township
Tel: (586) 791-6610
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. Baker’s Clinton Township campus is a place of courtyards and atriums—and advanced facilities equipped with technologies and equipment that perfectly duplicate real-world working environments. It’s all laid out and located to be as convenient as possible for students commuting from Macomb County and beyond. Approximately 5,600 students enjoy a large variety of academic programs, including specialty offerings in elementary and secondary teacher preparation, nursing, radiology, surgical, veterinary and computer technology programs. Students have direct access to our state of the art library facility, the most current nursing, radiology and surgical technology laboratories, as well as a very sophisticated computer technology learning lab environment. You will find Baker College of Clinton Township to be one of the premiere career educational facilities in the nation. Over 400 dedicated faculty and staff take great pride in helping you earn a first rate career education at a very affordable cost.
- The teacher population of 95 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Baker College of Clinton Township||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||95 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,625 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,711 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,914 students||1,914 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,706 students||1,591 students|
|# Graduate Students||5 students||4 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,600||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College of Clinton Township is Baker College Corporate Services (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.40 Mi34401 S Gratiot Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
(586) 790-5235 0.40n/a
- 22,914 students | 4.60 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
(586) 445-7999 4.6022,914
- 1,113 students | 14.40 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
(248) 218-2000 14.401,113
- 16,310 students | 17.30 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
(313) 496-2600 17.3016,310
- 24,031 students | 17.40 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 17.4024,031
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.