Baker College of Clinton Township
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. Baker’s Clinton Township campus is a place of courtyards and atriums—and advanced facilities equipped with technologies and equipment that perfectly duplicate real-world working environments. It’s all laid out and located to be as convenient as possible for students commuting from Macomb County and beyond. Approximately 5,600 students enjoy a large variety of academic programs, including specialty offerings in elementary and secondary teacher preparation, nursing, radiology, surgical, veterinary and computer technology programs. Students have direct access to our state of the art library facility, the most current nursing, radiology and surgical technology laboratories, as well as a very sophisticated computer technology learning lab environment. You will find Baker College of Clinton Township to be one of the premiere career educational facilities in the nation. Over 400 dedicated faculty and staff take great pride in helping you earn a first rate career education at a very affordable cost.
- The teacher population of 95 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Baker College of Clinton Township||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||95 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,625 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,711 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,914 students||1,914 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,706 students||1,591 students|
|# Graduate Students||5 students||4 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,600||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College of Clinton Township is Baker College Corporate Services (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.40 Mi34401 S Gratiot Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
- 22,914 students | 4.80 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
- 1,113 students | 14.40 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
- 16,310 students | 17.30 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
- 24,031 students | 17.50 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.