- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. For twenty years, the Cadillac campus has been bringing highly needed post-secondary education alternatives to northwestern Michigan. Located just outside the city on over 50 acres of rolling woods, the campus mirrors the friendly, small-town feel of the surrounding community. At the same time, this is a state-of-the-art educational institution. The Cadillac campus boasts many new and renovated labs, classrooms, and multipurpose facilities. All of them feature the latest technologies for Computing, Health Services, and other in-demand programs. At Baker, our Academic Office is designed to meet all of your academic concerns. Our counselors are trained to help you achieve your educational objectives. If you are in need of academic, career, or personal counseling we provide you with the appropriate information and resources to help achieve your academic goals.
- Enrollment: 1,340 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,280
- Student:teacher ratio: 26:1
- Minority enrollment: 3%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)