Kirtland Community College
- Kirtland Community College is the largest community college geographically in the state of Michigan covering approximately 2,500 square miles and servicing all of Crawford, Ogemaw, Oscoda and Roscommon counties and parts of five additional surrounding counties. Kirtland has locations in Gaylord - MTEC and Grayling (our new Health Sciences Center, Michigan Forest Products Institute and The Kirtland Center), in addition to offering courses online.
- Enrollment: 1,330 students
- In-state tuition: $4,560
- Out-state tuition: $8,580
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 7%
- Source: Verified school update
- Kirtland Class of 2021 Commencement - 05/26/2021Kirtland Class of 2021 presented in drive-through commencement
- Kirtland Foundation announces winter 2021 scholarships - 01/14/2021Kirtland Foundation announces winter 2021 scholarships
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Biology Club, Criminal Justice Club, Hot Rod Automotive Club, Phi Theta Kappa, Service Learning, Veterans Helping Veterans
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Student Wellness Group
- Kirtland Community College was founded in 1966. Kirtland offers over 30 degree and certificate programs including transfer degree programs. Kirtland competes in intercollegiate athletics as a member of the Eastern Conference of the Michigan Community College Athletic Association. The Kirtland Firebirds compete in bowling, golf and cross-country. Kirtland Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The college also holds membership in the Michigan Community College Association and the American Association of Community Colleges. Kirtland has locations in Gaylord and Grayling (our new Health Sciences Center and Michigan Forest Products Institute), in addition to offering courses online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kirtland Community College cost?
Kirtland Community College's tuition is approximately $4,560 for In-State students and $8,580 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Kirtland Community College?
The acceptance rate of Kirtland Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 99%.
What sports does Kirtland Community College offer?
Kirtland Community College offers 3 interscholastic sports: Bowling, Cross Country and Golf.
What is Kirtland Community College's ranking?
Kirtland Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Michigan for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.