Mid Michigan College
- Enrollment: 3,291 students
- In-state tuition: $4,988
- Out-state tuition: $8,852
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 11%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Students attend MMCC for numerous reasons. Some students only wish to take a class or two to increase job skills or for personal enjoyment. Others choose to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate program in the many career fields that we offer. Still others take classes at MMCC and plan to transfer those credits from this institution to a four-year university where a student can pursue a Bachelor's Degree. Whether you are a new or returning student, or a transfer student from another college or university, MMCC offers affordable education and training which will benefit you for a lifetime!
- The Michigan Community College Association has created a virtual learning collaborative (MCCVLC) among Michigan's community colleges. This collaborative is designed to allow current Michigan community college students to take courses from other member colleges while still receiving support services at a convenient "home" college.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mid Michigan College cost?
Mid Michigan College's tuition is approximately $4,988 for In-State students and $8,852 for Out-State students.