Atlantic Cape Community College
- ACCC is a comprehensive two-year nonprofit publicly-supported educational institution serving Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey.
- Enrollment: 4,464 students
- In-state tuition: $5,802
- Out-state tuition: $7,362
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 50%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Atlantic Cape Community College has three locations to serve its students--Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May County. ACCC opened its doors to students in September 1966, using facilities rented from Atlantic City High School. In February 1968 the college moved to its present campus at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing. The Academy of Culinary Arts facility, which opened in October 1991, features more than 29,000 square feet of space. The building provides teaching kitchens, classrooms, a 70-seat gourmet restaurant with a 25-seat greenhouse room, service and storage areas, and administrative and faculty offices. ACCC's Mays Landing main campus is located at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing, N.J. It is 15 miles west of Atlantic City in a picturesque Pinelands settings. The 537-acre campus consists of an attractive complex of contemporary buildings built around a quadrangle of lawn. ACCC has a strong tradition in Athletics. Known as the Buccaneers, ACCC sports teams compete on campus and throughout the region. Students may choose from intercollegiate sports or intramural sports programs. Atlantic Cape Community College is accredited by The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional institution accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Atlantic Cape Community College cost?
Atlantic Cape Community College's tuition is approximately $5,802 for In-State students and $7,362 for Out-State students.
What is Atlantic Cape Community College's ranking?
Atlantic Cape Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New Jersey for: Least debt for graduating students.