Atlantic Cape Community College
- The teacher population of 198 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Atlantic Cape Community College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||198 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,845 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,217 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,628 students||3,628 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Atlantic Cape Community College has three locations to serve its students--Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May County. ACCC opened its doors to students in September 1966, using facilities rented from Atlantic City High School. In February 1968 the college moved to its present campus at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing. The Academy of Culinary Arts facility, which opened in October 1991, features more than 29,000 square feet of space. The building provides teaching kitchens, classrooms, a 70-seat gourmet restaurant with a 25-seat greenhouse room, service and storage areas, and administrative and faculty offices. ACCC's Mays Landing main campus is located at 5100 Black Horse Pike (U.S. Route 322) in Mays Landing, N.J. It is 15 miles west of Atlantic City in a picturesque Pinelands settings. The 537-acre campus consists of an attractive complex of contemporary buildings built around a quadrangle of lawn. ACCC has a strong tradition in Athletics. Known as the Buccaneers, ACCC sports teams compete on campus and throughout the region. Students may choose from intercollegiate sports or intramural sports programs. Atlantic Cape Community College is accredited by The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional institution accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Atlantic Cape Community College is Cumberland County College (19.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,844 students | 19.90 Mi3322 College Drive
Vineland,  NJ  08362
- 12,051 students | 28.90 Mi200 College Drive
Blackwood,  NJ  08012
- 6,720 students | 31.80 Mi1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell,  NJ  08080
- 8,586 students | 34.60 Mi900 College Circle
Mount Laurel,  NJ  08054
- 59 students | 41.30 Mi1212 S Broad St
Philadelphia,  PA  19146
Earlier this year, President Obama outlined a proposal that would make community college free for millions of community college students. What does it mean for you?
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.