Anthem College-Fenton (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1992, Anthem College—Fenton, formerly Allied College, offers career-focused training in healthcare fields. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College—Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Fenton is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|Anthem College-Fenton||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,700||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||67%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$10,171||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,272||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 2.70 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(314) 344-4440 2.70225
- 406 students | 3.10 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 3.10406
- 11,439 students | 4.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 4.2011,439
- 1,530 students | 12.40 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
(636) 422-2000 12.401,530
- 305 students | 12.70 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
(314) 652-0300 12.70305
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.