Anthem College-Fenton (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1992, Anthem College—Fenton, formerly Allied College, offers career-focused training in healthcare fields. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College—Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Fenton is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|Anthem College-Fenton||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,700||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||67%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$10,171||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,272||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Fenton is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 3.00 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 4.10 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 225 students | 6.40 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 21,218 students | 11.90 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 1,530 students | 12.40 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.