Westwood College-Denver South
Westwood College-Denver South places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Westwood College-Denver South||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||1,643 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Westwood College-Denver South is Colorado Heights University (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 154 students | 1.10 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 13,304 students | 3.50 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
- 176 students | 3.50 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 1,263 students | 4.50 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 407 students | 6.20 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.