Westwood College-Denver South
Westwood College-Denver South places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Westwood College-Denver South||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||1,643 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Westwood College-Denver South is Colorado Heights University (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 154 students | 1.10 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 13,304 students | 3.50 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
- 176 students | 3.50 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 1,263 students | 4.50 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 407 students | 6.20 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.