Westwood College-Denver South
Top Placements (Colorado)
Listed among the top community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 35% over five years.
|Westwood College-Denver South||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Westwood College-Denver South is Colorado Heights University (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 154 students | 1.10 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 9,644 students | 3.50 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
- 176 students | 3.50 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 1,263 students | 4.50 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 407 students | 6.20 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.