- Virginia College in Jackson offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Jackson?s commitment to our students?future success. Virginia College in Jackson is a Mississippi college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, network engineering, health and medical, criminal justice, and cosmetology. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Jackson||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||395 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||300 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||95 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Jackson is Antonelli College-Jackson (9.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 374 students | 9.70 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Flowood,  MS  39232
- 11,839 students | 11.20 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 3,029 students | 37.20 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
- 5,798 students | 54.90 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
- 357 students | 58.20 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.