- Virginia College in Jackson offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Jackson?s commitment to our students?future success. Virginia College in Jackson is a Mississippi college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, network engineering, health and medical, criminal justice, and cosmetology. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Virginia College-Jackson||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||395 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||300 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||95 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 374 students | 9.70 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Flowood,  MS  39232
- 11,839 students | 11.20 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 3,029 students | 37.20 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
- 5,798 students | 54.90 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
- 357 students | 58.20 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!