Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (304) 263-0979
- The mission of the college is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|Valley College-Martinsburg||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Valley College of Technology is a West Virginia Corporation first established in 1979 by Control Data Corporation. The Martinsburg and Beckley campuses were founded in 1983, and the Princeton campus in 1986. In 1997, the College began offering on-line delivery of the business courses. Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College is a member of the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce. Martinsburg Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award a certificate or diploma.
The nearest community college to Valley College-Martinsburg is Martinsburg College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,203 students | 0.10 Mi341 Aikens Center
Martinsburg, WV 25404
(304) 945-0656 0.101,203
- 6,273 students | 4.20 Mi13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25403
(304) 260-4380 4.206,273
- 494 students | 18.00 Mi18618 Crestwood Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21742
(301) 766-3600 18.00494
- 4,156 students | 18.50 Mi11400 Robinwood Dr
Hagerstown, MD 21742
(240) 500-2530 18.504,156
- 6,000 students | 29.00 Mi7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 846-2400 29.006,000
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?