Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (304) 263-0979
- The mission of the college is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|Valley College-Martinsburg||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Valley College of Technology is a West Virginia Corporation first established in 1979 by Control Data Corporation. The Martinsburg and Beckley campuses were founded in 1983, and the Princeton campus in 1986. In 1997, the College began offering on-line delivery of the business courses. Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College is a member of the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce. Martinsburg Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award a certificate or diploma.
The nearest community college to Valley College-Martinsburg is Martinsburg College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,203 students | 0.10 Mi341 Aikens Center
Martinsburg, WV 25404
(304) 945-0656 0.101,203
- 6,273 students | 4.20 Mi13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25403
(304) 260-4380 4.206,273
- 494 students | 18.00 Mi18618 Crestwood Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21742
(301) 766-3600 18.00494
- 4,156 students | 18.50 Mi11400 Robinwood Dr
Hagerstown, MD 21742
(240) 500-2530 18.504,156
- 6,000 students | 29.00 Mi7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 846-2400 29.006,000
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.