Tel: (304) 263-0979
- The mission of the college is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Martinsburg||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||7|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,060 students|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||435 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,000||$25,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||94%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$9,500||$11,788|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||100%||100%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Valley College of Technology is a West Virginia Corporation first established in 1979 by Control Data Corporation. The Martinsburg and Beckley campuses were founded in 1983, and the Princeton campus in 1986. In 1997, the College began offering on-line delivery of the business courses. Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College is a member of the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce. Martinsburg Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award a certificate or diploma.
- The nearest community college to Valley College-Martinsburg is Blue Ridge Community and Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,528 students | 4.20 Mi13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg,  WV  25403
(304) 260-4380 4.205,528
- 911 students | 18.00 Mi18618 Crestwood Dr
Hagerstown,  MD  21742
(301) 766-3600 18.00911
- 4,256 students | 18.50 Mi11400 Robinwood Dr
Hagerstown,  MD  21742
(240) 500-2000 18.504,256
- 6,031 students | 29.00 Mi7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick,  MD  21702
(301) 846-2400 29.006,031
- 940 students | 32.90 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
(717) 749-6000 32.90940
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.