University of South Carolina-Lancaster
- Enrollment: 1,810 students
- In-state tuition: $6,686
- Out-state tuition: $16,130
- Acceptance Rate: 75%
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
University of South Carolina-Lancaster ranks among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established in 1959, USC Lancaster admits all students who show promise of academic success. Most of USCL's students are first generation college students from rural areas, small towns, and cities across the central Piedmont area of the Carolinas. Through a broad commitment to equity, an extensive scholarship and financial aid program, and a variety of weekday and evening course offerings, USC Lancaster seeks to make education accessible, affordable, and convenient to the residents of this area.We are more than proud of our history, we are also excited about the future. In 2000, USC Lancaster opened a $10.7 million building, the James A. Bradley Arts and Sciences Building. In 2003, the campus completed another major building project with the expansion and renovation of Medford Library. In 2005, the campus opened the Carole Ray Dowling Health Services Center on newly acquired property adjacent to the campus. In 2013, the campus broke ground on a new classroom building, Founders Hall, to be opened in 2014.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University of South Carolina-Lancaster cost?
University of South Carolina-Lancaster's tuition is approximately $6,686 for In-State students and $16,130 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of University of South Carolina-Lancaster?
The acceptance rate of University of South Carolina-Lancaster is 75%, which is equal to the state average of 75%.
What is University of South Carolina-Lancaster's ranking?
University of South Carolina-Lancaster ranks among the top 20% of community college in South Carolina for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).