University of South Carolina-Lancaster
University of South Carolina-Lancaster places among the top 20% of community colleges in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of South Carolina-Lancaster||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,738 students||1,260 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||700 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,038 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$50,100||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Established in 1959, USC Lancaster admits all students who show promise of academic success. Most of USCL's students are first generation college students from rural areas, small towns, and cities across the central Piedmont area of the Carolinas. Through a broad commitment to equity, an extensive scholarship and financial aid program, and a variety of weekday and evening course offerings, USC Lancaster seeks to make education accessible, affordable, and convenient to the residents of this area.We are more than proud of our history, we are also excited about the future. In 2000, USC Lancaster opened a $10.7 million building, the James A. Bradley Arts and Sciences Building. In 2003, the campus completed another major building project with the expansion and renovation of Medford Library. In 2005, the campus opened the Carole Ray Dowling Health Services Center on newly acquired property adjacent to the campus. In 2013, the campus broke ground on a new classroom building, Founders Hall, to be opened in 2014.
- The nearest community college to University of South Carolina-Lancaster is York Technical College (18.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,061 students | 18.10 Mi452 S Anderson Rd
Rock Hill,  SC  29730
- 194 students | 19.00 Mi1029 Crawford Rd
Rock Hill,  SC  29730
- 1,129 students | 31.80 MiThree Lakepointe Plaze, 2110 Water Ridge Parkway
Charlotte,  NC  28217
- 486 students | 32.20 Mi1200 Blythe Blvd
Charlotte,  NC  28203
- 395 students | 33.00 Mi322 Lamar Avenue
Charlotte,  NC  28204
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.