- Clinton Junior College is a historically black, private two year institution with a strong Liberal Arts tradition. The College was founded in 1894 by The African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church to meet the needs of descendents of slaves who did not have access to higher education. Today, the doors of the institution are open to all, those who have achieved academically and to those who have yet to reach their full potential. In keeping with its rich tradition, the College continues to provide a learning milieu for students to promote academic achievement and positive moral and spiritual development. This environment fosters leadership qualities and encourages students to be good citizens who can contribute to a global society.
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Private-state tuition: $5,320
- Student:teacher ratio: 2:1
- Minority enrollment: 100%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Clinton College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clinton College cost?
Clinton College's private state tuition is approximately $5,320.
What schools are Clinton College often compared to?
Clinton Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like York Technical College by visitors of our site.