University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain
- Rich Mountain Community College is a two-year college offering transferrable general education degrees and a variety of workforce job readiness certificates. RMCC is a learning-centered institution of higher education, committed to the proposition that the educational attainment of individuals within a democratic society is, in large measure, responsible for the advancement of that society.
- Enrollment: 798 students
- In-state tuition: $1,605
- Out-state tuition: $3,450
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 10%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Math Club, Phi Theta Kappa, Rich Mountain Video Team, Science Club, Student Ambassadors Program, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
RMCC Actors' Guild, Voices of the Ouachita's
- Rich Mountain Community College offers two transferrable degrees, Associate of Arts and Associate of General Studies. An Associate of Applied Science Advanced Manufacturing degree can be obtained in one of five emphasis areas: Mechanical Engineering (transferrable), Electrical Engineering (transferrable), Welding, Machine Tool Technology, and Electromechancial Technology. Along with these RMCC offers an Associate of Applied Science degree in four workforce areas: Business Administration, Information Systems Technology, Office Technology, and Registered Nursing. Other workforce certificates offered include: Welding, Culinary Arts, Health Information Systems, Cosmetology, Machine Tool, Electromechanical, Licensed Practical Nursing, Emergency Medical Technology, and Certified Nursing Assistant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain cost?
University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain's tuition is approximately $1,605 for In-State students and $3,450 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain?
The acceptance rate of University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What is University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain's ranking?
University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Least expensive tuition.