University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community.
The teacher population of 156 teachers has grown by 65% over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||156 staff||162 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- UACCB is authorized to offer the Associate of Applied Science and the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees by the AHECB and NCA. As a state-supported, two- year institution, UACCB is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education, and the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans? Training for financial aid purposes. UACCB is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The financial aid program at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville is designed for qualified unconditionally admitted students who may not be able to continue their education without financial assistance. Students may receive college employment opportunities, loans, scholarships, grants, or a combination of these types of aid. UACCB participates in most federal and state financial aid programs available to students. The UACCB Foundation is the fund raising arm for the campus. The Foundation provides 17 scholarship opportunities for students and continues to build on community relationships that support the institution while working on innovative solutions for funding new projects.
The nearest community college to University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville is Ozarka College (23.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,170 students | 23.90 Mi218 College Dr
Melbourne, AR 72556
(870) 368-7371 23.901,170
- 2,269 students | 26.30 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport, AR 72112
(870) 512-7800 26.302,269
- 1,472 students | 48.50 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas, AR 72455
(870) 248-4000 48.501,472
- 3,317 students | 52.20 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe, AR 72012
(501) 882-3600 52.203,317
- 1,325 students | 56.10 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home, AR 72653
(870) 508-6100 56.101,325
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.