University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
Tel: (870) 612-2000
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,315 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||750 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||565 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- UACCB is authorized to offer the Associate of Applied Science and the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees by the AHECB and NCA. As a state-supported, two- year institution, UACCB is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education, and the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans? Training for financial aid purposes. UACCB is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The financial aid program at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville is designed for qualified unconditionally admitted students who may not be able to continue their education without financial assistance. Students may receive college employment opportunities, loans, scholarships, grants, or a combination of these types of aid. UACCB participates in most federal and state financial aid programs available to students. The UACCB Foundation is the fund raising arm for the campus. The Foundation provides 17 scholarship opportunities for students and continues to build on community relationships that support the institution while working on innovative solutions for funding new projects.
- The nearest community college to University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville is Ozarka College (23.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,326 students | 23.90 Mi218 College Dr
Melbourne,  AR  72556
(870) 368-7371 23.901,326
- 2,477 students | 26.30 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport,  AR  72112
(870) 512-7800 26.302,477
- 1,963 students | 48.50 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas,  AR  72455
(870) 248-4000 48.501,963
- 4,140 students | 52.20 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
(501) 882-3600 52.204,140
- 1,393 students | 56.10 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home,  AR  72653
(870) 508-6100 56.101,393
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.