University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,315 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||750 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||565 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.25||0.47|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- UACCB is authorized to offer the Associate of Applied Science and the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees by the AHECB and NCA. As a state-supported, two- year institution, UACCB is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education, and the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans? Training for financial aid purposes. UACCB is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The financial aid program at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville is designed for qualified unconditionally admitted students who may not be able to continue their education without financial assistance. Students may receive college employment opportunities, loans, scholarships, grants, or a combination of these types of aid. UACCB participates in most federal and state financial aid programs available to students. The UACCB Foundation is the fund raising arm for the campus. The Foundation provides 17 scholarship opportunities for students and continues to build on community relationships that support the institution while working on innovative solutions for funding new projects.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,326 students | 23.90 Mi218 College Dr
Melbourne,  AR  72556
- 2,477 students | 26.20 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport,  AR  72112
- 1,963 students | 48.40 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas,  AR  72455
- 4,140 students | 52.30 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,393 students | 56.20 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home,  AR  72653
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.