University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,315 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||750 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||565 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- UACCB is authorized to offer the Associate of Applied Science and the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees by the AHECB and NCA. As a state-supported, two- year institution, UACCB is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education, and the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans? Training for financial aid purposes. UACCB is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The financial aid program at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville is designed for qualified unconditionally admitted students who may not be able to continue their education without financial assistance. Students may receive college employment opportunities, loans, scholarships, grants, or a combination of these types of aid. UACCB participates in most federal and state financial aid programs available to students. The UACCB Foundation is the fund raising arm for the campus. The Foundation provides 17 scholarship opportunities for students and continues to build on community relationships that support the institution while working on innovative solutions for funding new projects.
- The nearest community college to University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville is Ozarka College (23.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,326 students | 23.90 Mi218 College Dr
Melbourne,  AR  72556
- 2,477 students | 26.20 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport,  AR  72112
- 1,963 students | 48.40 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas,  AR  72455
- 4,140 students | 52.30 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,393 students | 56.20 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home,  AR  72653
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.