University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community.
- Enrollment: 1,224 students
- In-state tuition: $2,562
- Out-state tuition: $3,942
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 18%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- UACCB is authorized to offer the Associate of Applied Science and the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees by the AHECB and NCA. As a state-supported, two- year institution, UACCB is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education, and the Arkansas State Approving Agency for Veterans? Training for financial aid purposes. UACCB is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The financial aid program at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville is designed for qualified unconditionally admitted students who may not be able to continue their education without financial assistance. Students may receive college employment opportunities, loans, scholarships, grants, or a combination of these types of aid. UACCB participates in most federal and state financial aid programs available to students. The UACCB Foundation is the fund raising arm for the campus. The Foundation provides 17 scholarship opportunities for students and continues to build on community relationships that support the institution while working on innovative solutions for funding new projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville cost?
University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville's tuition is approximately $2,562 for In-State students and $3,942 for Out-State students.
What schools are University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville often compared to?
University of Arkansas Community College-Batesvilleis often viewed alongside schools like Arkansas State University-Beebe by visitors of our site.