- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a public, open access, operationally separate institution of the Arkansas State University System. The major purpose of this institution is to provide affordable, comprehensive, and high quality instruction and service programs. University transfer and technical programs are available to students at the associate degree and certificate levels.
Arkansas State University-Beebe serves 2,982 students (52% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is same as the state community college average of 9:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 34%.
- Enrollment: 2,982 students
- In-state tuition: $2,808
- Out-state tuition: $4,518
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Arkansas State University-Beebe ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
The teacher population of 328 teachers has grown by 98% over five years.
Arkansas State University-Beebe
(AR) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Arkansas State University-Beebe has declined by 20% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five years.
The Arkansas State University-Beebe diversity score of 0.30 is less than the state average of 0.53. The school's diversity has declined by 11% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,808 is less than the state average of $2,994. The in-state tuition has declined by 21% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,518 is less than the state average of $4,750. The out-state tuition has declined by 21% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a regional state university, an operationally separate, two-year institution of the Arkansas State University System. With campuses located in Beebe, Heber Springs, Searcy, and Little Rock Air Force Base, we offer associate degrees, certificates, and non-credit training for business and industry. An open admission policy encourages the enrollment of both traditional and nontraditional students. The institution recognizes the uniqueness of each student and provides support programs designed to assist students in determining and achieving their educational, personal, and occupational goals. The Beebe campus also provides space for ASU-Jonesboro to offer baccalaureate and graduate degrees. The Guidance Services provides many student services on campus including counseling and consultation for personal problems and concerns, career counseling, academic advising of students uncertain of their career choice, academic scholarships and information about transfer schools and their scholarship programs. In addition, counselors coordinate testing and disability services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arkansas State University-Beebe cost?
Arkansas State University-Beebe's tuition is approximately $2,808 for In-State students and $4,518 for Out-State students.
What is Arkansas State University-Beebe's ranking?
Arkansas State University-Beebe ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Largest student body, Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Highest completion rates.
Why More Students are Turning to Community College Today
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Culinary Arts, Athletics, Massage Therapy and More: Programs Cut at Community Colleges
Against massive budget cuts, community colleges have been forced to take drastic measures, including cutting entire programs ranging from the culinary arts to athletics.
July 16, 2023Careers: Sustainable Agriculture
Discover the promising world of sustainable agriculture and explore the diverse careers it offers for those passionate about building a greener future. From eco-friendly farming practices and cutting-edge agri-tech to impactful roles in supply chain management and impact investment, this article sheds light on how professionals in sustainable agriculture are shaping a more sustainable and resilient global food system.