Arkansas State University-Beebe
- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a public, open access, operationally separate institution of the Arkansas State University System. The major purpose of this institution is to provide affordable, comprehensive, and high quality instruction and service programs. University transfer and technical programs are available to students at the associate degree and certificate levels.
Arkansas State University-Beebe places among the top 20% of community colleges in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 165 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arkansas State University-Beebe||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||165 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,140 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,131 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,009 students||926 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||94|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a regional state university, an operationally separate, two-year institution of the Arkansas State University System. With campuses located in Beebe, Heber Springs, Searcy, and Little Rock Air Force Base, we offer associate degrees, certificates, and non-credit training for business and industry. An open admission policy encourages the enrollment of both traditional and nontraditional students. The institution recognizes the uniqueness of each student and provides support programs designed to assist students in determining and achieving their educational, personal, and occupational goals. The Beebe campus also provides space for ASU-Jonesboro to offer baccalaureate and graduate degrees. The Guidance Services provides many student services on campus including counseling and consultation for personal problems and concerns, career counseling, academic advising of students uncertain of their career choice, academic scholarships and information about transfer schools and their scholarship programs. In addition, counselors coordinate testing and disability services.
- The nearest community college to Arkansas State University-Beebe is Pulaski Technical College (30.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,241 students | 30.30 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 899 students | 32.20 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 180 students | 38.10 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 1,995 students | 47.20 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 1,315 students | 52.30 Mi2005 White Drive
Batesville,  AR  72503
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.