Arkansas State University-Beebe
- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a public, open access, operationally separate institution of the Arkansas State University System. The major purpose of this institution is to provide affordable, comprehensive, and high quality instruction and service programs. University transfer and technical programs are available to students at the associate degree and certificate levels.
Arkansas State University-Beebe places among the top 20% of community colleges in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 165 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arkansas State University-Beebe||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||165 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,140 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,131 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,009 students||926 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||94|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas State University-Beebe is a regional state university, an operationally separate, two-year institution of the Arkansas State University System. With campuses located in Beebe, Heber Springs, Searcy, and Little Rock Air Force Base, we offer associate degrees, certificates, and non-credit training for business and industry. An open admission policy encourages the enrollment of both traditional and nontraditional students. The institution recognizes the uniqueness of each student and provides support programs designed to assist students in determining and achieving their educational, personal, and occupational goals. The Beebe campus also provides space for ASU-Jonesboro to offer baccalaureate and graduate degrees. The Guidance Services provides many student services on campus including counseling and consultation for personal problems and concerns, career counseling, academic advising of students uncertain of their career choice, academic scholarships and information about transfer schools and their scholarship programs. In addition, counselors coordinate testing and disability services.
- The nearest community college to Arkansas State University-Beebe is Pulaski Technical College (30.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,241 students | 30.30 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 899 students | 32.20 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 180 students | 38.10 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 1,995 students | 47.20 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 1,315 students | 52.30 Mi2005 White Drive
Batesville,  AR  72503
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.