University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
- Pulaski Technical College is a comprehensive two-year college that serves the educational needs of central Arkansas through technical programs, a university-transfer program and specialized programs for business and industry. The Collegeï¿½s mission is to provide access to high quality education that promotes student learning, to enable individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to support the economic development of the state.
- Enrollment: 5,531 students
- In-state tuition: $4,013
- Out-state tuition: $5,753
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 54%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock, an institution of higher education, is an integral part of the Arkansas Technical and Community College System maintained by the State of Arkansas. The college is governed by a seven-member board of trustees, appointed by the governor, and derives its support largely from student tuition and fees and legislative appropriations. Pulaski Tech is a comprehensive community/technical college that offers more than 40 associate degree and certificate programs designed for students who plan to enter the workforce or transfer to four-year colleges and universities to complete bachelor's degrees. Pulaski Technical College is located on a 40-acre wooded campus at 3000 West Scenic Drive in western North Little Rock, Arkansas. The College's contemporary, well-maintained buildings and grounds are a source of pride for the students, faculty and staff. The Pulaski Tech Business and Industry Center on East Roosevelt Road in Little Rock provides continuing education and customized training services for businesses, industries and individuals in central Arkansas. Pulaski Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.