- Pulaski Technical College is a comprehensive two-year college that serves the educational needs of central Arkansas through technical programs, a university-transfer program and specialized programs for business and industry. The Collegeï¿½s mission is to provide access to high quality education that promotes student learning, to enable individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to support the economic development of the state.
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College serves 4,810 students (50% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is higher than the state community college average of 9:1.
Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 34%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 4,810 students
- In-state tuition: $4,013
- Out-state tuition: $5,753
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
The teacher population of 456 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
(AR) Community College Avg.
Less than 2 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College has declined by 20% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
The University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.53. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $4,013 is more than the state average of $2,994. The in-state tuition has declined by 22% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $5,753 is more than the state average of $4,750. The out-state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock, an institution of higher education, is an integral part of the Arkansas Technical and Community College System maintained by the State of Arkansas. The college is governed by a seven-member board of trustees, appointed by the governor, and derives its support largely from student tuition and fees and legislative appropriations. Pulaski Tech is a comprehensive community/technical college that offers more than 40 associate degree and certificate programs designed for students who plan to enter the workforce or transfer to four-year colleges and universities to complete bachelor's degrees. Pulaski Technical College is located on a 40-acre wooded campus at 3000 West Scenic Drive in western North Little Rock, Arkansas. The College's contemporary, well-maintained buildings and grounds are a source of pride for the students, faculty and staff. The Pulaski Tech Business and Industry Center on East Roosevelt Road in Little Rock provides continuing education and customized training services for businesses, industries and individuals in central Arkansas. Pulaski Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College cost?
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College's tuition is approximately $4,013 for In-State students and $5,753 for Out-State students.
What is University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College's ranking?
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Diversity in US community colleges and Largest student body.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.