University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
- Pulaski Technical College is a comprehensive two-year college that serves the educational needs of central Arkansas through technical programs, a university-transfer program and specialized programs for business and industry. The Collegeï¿½s mission is to provide access to high quality education that promotes student learning, to enable individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to support the economic development of the state.
|University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-High Traditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||456 staff||162 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
- Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock, an institution of higher education, is an integral part of the Arkansas Technical and Community College System maintained by the State of Arkansas. The college is governed by a seven-member board of trustees, appointed by the governor, and derives its support largely from student tuition and fees and legislative appropriations. Pulaski Tech is a comprehensive community/technical college that offers more than 40 associate degree and certificate programs designed for students who plan to enter the workforce or transfer to four-year colleges and universities to complete bachelor's degrees. Pulaski Technical College is located on a 40-acre wooded campus at 3000 West Scenic Drive in western North Little Rock, Arkansas. The College's contemporary, well-maintained buildings and grounds are a source of pride for the students, faculty and staff. The Pulaski Tech Business and Industry Center on East Roosevelt Road in Little Rock provides continuing education and customized training services for businesses, industries and individuals in central Arkansas. Pulaski Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 569 students | 2.60 Mi604 Locust St
N Little Rock, AR 72114
(501) 374-6305 2.60569
- 531 students | 3.50 Mi1600 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Little Rock, AR 72202
(501) 420-1200 3.50531
- 21 students | 7.90 Mi10600 Colonel Glenn Rd, Suite 100
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501) 312-0007 7.9021
- 3,317 students | 30.20 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe, AR 72012
(501) 882-3600 30.203,317
- 1,836 students | 39.60 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton, AR 72110
(501) 977-2000 39.601,836