- Ozarka College operates as a two-year public post-secondary institution offering associate level degrees and technical certificates as well as basic adult education and workplace skills training.
The teacher population of 59 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ozarka College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||59 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ozarka College has consistently maintained state-of-the-art technology to be made available to students. The Learning Lab located in the Miller Education Complex is open to all regularly enrolled Ozarka College students (as well as to interested members of the community when space is available). Students may access software used in many courses to complete homework assignments or projects. In addition, interactive tutorials for college-level courses and GED preparation are available. Trio/Student Support Services Program provides on-campus group and peer tutoring, workshops, computer-aided instruction and individual counseling. In addition, Trio schedules visits to four year colleges and universities for students interested in transferring to pursue additional coursework beyond Ozarka. Cultural events are also offered through this federally-funded program. Ozarka College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. With a low student-faculty ratio, Ozarka prides itself on the quality of education and service available to individual students.
The nearest community college to Ozarka College is University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville (23.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,319 students | 23.90 Mi2005 White Drive
Batesville,  AR  72503
(870) 612-2000 23.901,319
- 1,345 students | 32.70 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home,  AR  72653
(870) 508-6100 32.701,345
- 1,869 students | 46.70 Mi128 Garfield Avenue
West Plains,  MO  65775
(417) 255-7255 46.701,869
- 2,270 students | 48.90 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport,  AR  72112
(870) 512-7800 48.902,270
- 1,582 students | 54.40 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas,  AR  72455
(870) 248-4000 54.401,582
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.