- Ozarka College operates as a two-year public post-secondary institution offering associate level degrees and technical certificates as well as basic adult education and workplace skills training.
Ozarka College serves 1,033 students (51% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is same as the state community college average of 9:1.
Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is more than the state average of 34%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,033 students
- In-state tuition: $2,680
- Out-state tuition: $5,032
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 6%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ozarka College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
The teacher population of 118 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
(AR) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Ozarka College has declined by 12% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five years.
The Ozarka College diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.53. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,680 is less than the state average of $2,994. The in-state tuition has declined by 8% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $5,032 is more than the state average of $4,750. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Ozarka College has consistently maintained state-of-the-art technology to be made available to students. The Learning Lab located in the Miller Education Complex is open to all regularly enrolled Ozarka College students (as well as to interested members of the community when space is available). Students may access software used in many courses to complete homework assignments or projects. In addition, interactive tutorials for college-level courses and GED preparation are available. Trio/Student Support Services Program provides on-campus group and peer tutoring, workshops, computer-aided instruction and individual counseling. In addition, Trio schedules visits to four year colleges and universities for students interested in transferring to pursue additional coursework beyond Ozarka. Cultural events are also offered through this federally-funded program. Ozarka College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. With a low student-faculty ratio, Ozarka prides itself on the quality of education and service available to individual students.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ozarka College cost?
Ozarka College's tuition is approximately $2,680 for In-State students and $5,032 for Out-State students.
What is Ozarka College's ranking?
Ozarka College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest completion rates.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.