- Ozarka College operates as a two-year public post-secondary institution offering associate level degrees and technical certificates as well as basic adult education and workplace skills training.
The teacher population of 59 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|Ozarka College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||59 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ozarka College has consistently maintained state-of-the-art technology to be made available to students. The Learning Lab located in the Miller Education Complex is open to all regularly enrolled Ozarka College students (as well as to interested members of the community when space is available). Students may access software used in many courses to complete homework assignments or projects. In addition, interactive tutorials for college-level courses and GED preparation are available. Trio/Student Support Services Program provides on-campus group and peer tutoring, workshops, computer-aided instruction and individual counseling. In addition, Trio schedules visits to four year colleges and universities for students interested in transferring to pursue additional coursework beyond Ozarka. Cultural events are also offered through this federally-funded program. Ozarka College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. With a low student-faculty ratio, Ozarka prides itself on the quality of education and service available to individual students.
The nearest community college to Ozarka College is University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville (23.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,319 students | 23.90 Mi2005 White Drive
Batesville, AR 72503
(870) 612-2000 23.901,319
- 1,345 students | 32.70 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home, AR 72653
(870) 508-6100 32.701,345
- 1,869 students | 46.70 Mi128 Garfield Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775
(417) 255-7255 46.701,869
- 2,270 students | 48.90 Mi7648 Victory Blvd
Newport, AR 72112
(870) 512-7800 48.902,270
- 1,582 students | 54.40 Mi1410 Hwy 304 East
Pocahontas, AR 72455
(870) 248-4000 54.401,582
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.