University of Antelope Valley
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Antelope Valley||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||24||10|
|Total Enrollment||772 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||772 students||1,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||753 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||19 students||80 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||87||144|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,800||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||65%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,100||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,572||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Antelope Valley is Antelope Valley College (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,578 students | 2.90 Mi3041 West Ave K
Lancaster,  CA  93536
- 10,191 students | 30.30 Mi13356 Eldridge Avenue
Sylmar,  CA  91342
- 17,148 students | 31.40 Mi26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd
Valencia,  CA  91355
- 15,112 students | 36.00 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
- 147 students | 36.50 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.