Union County College
- The teacher population of 282 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Union County College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||282 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11,781 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,259 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,522 students||3,628 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$36,100|
- As the oldest community college in New Jersey, UCC has been serving both career-minded and transfer-oriented students since 1933. The College has maintained its commitment to scholarship by providing a solid liberal arts foundation while, at the same time, developing new programs and courses that meet the challenges of a rapidly developing society. Union County College offers more than 75 programs of study taught by outstanding faculty on four convenient campuses. UCC also offers the opportunity to earn college credits through various distance learning modes, including blended courses, which combine in person and online class meetings. At UCC, career-minded students can prepare for entry into rewarding careers immediately upon graduation. Students who seek to continue their education after graduation will find a sure path through the several dual admissions and more than fifty transfer and articulation agreements UCC currently has with 4-year institutions throughout the nation. UCC has a reputation for providing its diverse student body with a nurturing and supportive environment. Student services from counseling and financial aid to the tutoring provided by the Academic Learning Centers on each campus are in place to ensure student success. The College also provides customized training and retraining for business and industry, workforce education programs for persons displaced from their jobs or unemployed, continuing and community education programs and courses in varied schedules, at varied locations, and with varied modes of instruction for credit or non-credit.
- The nearest community college to Union County College is St Paul's School of Nursing-Staten Island (8.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 8.50 Mi2 Teleport Drive, Corporate Commons Two, Suite 203
Staten Island,  NY  10311
(718) 517-7700 8.50694
- 11,468 students | 8.90 Mi303 University Ave
Newark,  NJ  07102
(973) 877-3000 8.9011,468
- 478 students | 9.30 Mi60 Park Place, Suite 701
Newark,  NJ  07102
(973) 803-5000 9.30478
- 11,151 students | 11.20 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison,  NJ  08818
(732) 548-6000 11.2011,151
- n/a students | 12.20 Mi251 Washington Ave.
Belleville,  NJ  07109
(973) 751-9051 12.20n/a