Union County College
- Enrollment: 8,298 students
- In-state tuition: $8,400
- Out-state tuition: $8,400
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 78%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As the oldest community college in New Jersey, UCC has been serving both career-minded and transfer-oriented students since 1933. The College has maintained its commitment to scholarship by providing a solid liberal arts foundation while, at the same time, developing new programs and courses that meet the challenges of a rapidly developing society. Union County College offers more than 75 programs of study taught by outstanding faculty on four convenient campuses. UCC also offers the opportunity to earn college credits through various distance learning modes, including blended courses, which combine in person and online class meetings. At UCC, career-minded students can prepare for entry into rewarding careers immediately upon graduation. Students who seek to continue their education after graduation will find a sure path through the several dual admissions and more than fifty transfer and articulation agreements UCC currently has with 4-year institutions throughout the nation. UCC has a reputation for providing its diverse student body with a nurturing and supportive environment. Student services from counseling and financial aid to the tutoring provided by the Academic Learning Centers on each campus are in place to ensure student success. The College also provides customized training and retraining for business and industry, workforce education programs for persons displaced from their jobs or unemployed, continuing and community education programs and courses in varied schedules, at varied locations, and with varied modes of instruction for credit or non-credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Union County College cost?
Union County College's tuition is approximately $8,400 for In-State students and $8,400 for Out-State students.
What is Union County College's ranking?
Union County College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New Jersey for: Largest student body.