- Tulsa Community College has served Tulsa and the surrounding community since 1970. The largest two-year college in Oklahoma, TCC serves approximately 30,000 students per semester in credit and continuing education classes. TCC operates four campuses and a conference center situated strategically throughout the Tulsa metropolitan area with an annual budget of approximately $84 million. The College employs 2,712 people, including 275 full-time faculty and 843 adjunct faculty. For the sixth consecutive year, TCC is ranked in the top three percent of more than 1,150 community colleges nationally in the number of associate degrees awarded in all disciplines.
Tulsa Community College serves 15,568 students (32% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is same as the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the state average of 45%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 15,568 students
- In-state tuition: $2,820
- Out-state tuition: $7,610
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tulsa Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
The teacher population of 1,300 teachers has grown by 146% over five years.
Tulsa Community College
(OK) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Tulsa Community College has declined by 7% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five years.
The Tulsa Community College diversity score of 0.64 is less than the state average of 0.66. The school's diversity has declined by 6% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,820 is less than the state average of $3,475. The in-state tuition has declined by 12% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $7,610 is less than the state average of $7,963. The out-state tuition has declined by 7% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Since its inception, TCC has established a tradition of offering students a personal approach to higher education, an education that is designed to be practical and useful. You'll find incredible academic quality at a reasonable cost at TCC, and a qualified, dedicated faculty willing to work within your busy schedule. The college offers academic excellence, flexibility and convenience in scheduling, a state-of-the-art teaching environment. Tulsa Community College awards three degrees -- Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Science, as well as a variety of certificates of achievement -- all based on the completion of our rigorous academic programs. Tulsa Community College offers programs at our Metro, Northeast, Southeast, or West campus. You'll complete an associate degree program -- with the option for transferring to a senior institution to complete your bachelor's degree. We also provide specialized instruction in workforce development programs, and continuing education for your job-training needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tulsa Community College cost?
Tulsa Community College's tuition is approximately $2,820 for In-State students and $7,610 for Out-State students.
What schools are Tulsa Community College often compared to?
Tulsa Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Oklahoma City Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Tulsa Community College's ranking?
Tulsa Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Oklahoma for: Largest student body.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.