- Tulsa Community College has served Tulsa and the surrounding community since 1970. The largest two-year college in Oklahoma, TCC serves approximately 30,000 students per semester in credit and continuing education classes. TCC operates four campuses and a conference center situated strategically throughout the Tulsa metropolitan area with an annual budget of approximately $84 million. The College employs 2,712 people, including 275 full-time faculty and 843 adjunct faculty. For the sixth consecutive year, TCC is ranked in the top three percent of more than 1,150 community colleges nationally in the number of associate degrees awarded in all disciplines.
- Enrollment: 15,568 students
- In-state tuition: $2,820
- Out-state tuition: $7,610
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since its inception, TCC has established a tradition of offering students a personal approach to higher education, an education that is designed to be practical and useful. You'll find incredible academic quality at a reasonable cost at TCC, and a qualified, dedicated faculty willing to work within your busy schedule. The college offers academic excellence, flexibility and convenience in scheduling, a state-of-the-art teaching environment. Tulsa Community College awards three degrees -- Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Science, as well as a variety of certificates of achievement -- all based on the completion of our rigorous academic programs. Tulsa Community College offers programs at our Metro, Northeast, Southeast, or West campus. You'll complete an associate degree program -- with the option for transferring to a senior institution to complete your bachelor's degree. We also provide specialized instruction in workforce development programs, and continuing education for your job-training needs.