Community Care College
The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Community Care College||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||59 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||6|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,192||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,552||$5,552|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||58%||43%|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Community Care College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit private institution located in Tulsa, Oklahoma that?offers Allied Health, Business, Education, and Legal programs and Associates Degrees. The Distance Learning campus is also expanding as more classes are being offered online to reach students beyond the borders of Oklahoma.Dually accredited through both ACICS and ABHES.
The nearest community college to Community Care College is Tulsa Community College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,475 students | 0.40 Mi6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa,  OK  74135
(918) 595-7000 0.4016,475
- 267 students | 0.60 Mi3801 S Sheridan
Tulsa,  OK  74145
(918) 663-9000 0.60267
- 543 students | 2.90 Mi4608 S Garnett Rd Ste 110
Tulsa,  OK  74146
(918) 628-3700 2.90543
- 164 students | 3.40 Mi4343 S. 118th E. Ave, Suite A
Tulsa,  OK  74146
(918) 835-8288 3.40164
- 109 students | 3.80 Mi8040 South Sheridan Road
Tulsa,  OK  74133
(918) 879-8400 3.80109
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.