Community Care College
The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Community Care College||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Arts & Sciences Focus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||54 staff||154 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,899||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,539||$5,539|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||58%||43%|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Community Care College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit private institution located in Tulsa, Oklahoma that?offers Allied Health, Business, Education, and Legal programs and Associates Degrees. The Distance Learning campus is also expanding as more classes are being offered online to reach students beyond the borders of Oklahoma.Dually accredited through both ACICS and ABHES.
The nearest community college to Community Care College is Tulsa Community College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,407 students | 0.40 Mi6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 595-7000 0.4016,407
- 235 students | 0.60 Mi3801 S Sheridan
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 663-9000 0.60235
- 329 students | 1.20 Mi3131 South Sheridan
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 610-0027 1.20329
- 109 students | 3.80 Mi8040 South Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74133
(918) 879-8400 3.80109
- 742 students | 4.20 Mi2545 E. 11th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
(800) 935-3776 4.20742
If mixing your creativity with beautiful glass sounds inspiring, consider starting your hobby or career in glass blowing at community college.
Utilize our advice and practical tips for students interested in transferring community college credits to a four-year university.
We look at the many opportunities teens and kids can explore the local community college campus, through college-sponsored classes, camps and other activities.