Tri-State College (Closed 2009)
|Tri-State College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||49 students||734 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Tri-State College is National College-Youngstown (11.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 118 students | 11.00 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 825 students | 11.00 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 1,799 students | 12.30 Mi2491 State Route 45 South
Salem,  OH  44460
- 164 students | 14.20 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 16.80 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.