Tidewater Community College
- Founded in 1968 as a part of the Virginia Community College System, Tidewater Community College (TCC) serves South Hampton Roads with 4 campuses in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach and 7 regional centers. The college also boasts 2 important cultural institutions. During the 2017-18 academic year, nearly 1 in 5 recent high school graduates made TCC their "school of choice." The college has 13 nationally accredited academic programs.
- Enrollment: 16,769 students
- In-state tuition: $185
- Out-state tuition: $385
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 49%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- TCC has a wide variety of programs, from the academic disciplines to skilled trades to professional specialties. Many of our students go on to 4-year colleges and universities, and many more complete degrees and certificates that help lead them to rewarding careers in in-demand fields. TCC is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tidewater Community College cost?
Tidewater Community College's tuition is approximately $185 for In-State students and $385 for Out-State students.