Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (757) 490-9090
- ECPI University is a Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas on-campus and online private college providing technology, engineering, business, health sciences, and culinary degree and diploma educational programs; graduate employment services and IT certification training.
ECPI University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 998 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ECPI University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||998 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. Programs offered at Virginia Beach Campus include Biomedical Equipment Technology, Information Systems, Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Wireless Communications, Simulation & Game Programming, Accounting Administration, Business Systems Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 609 students | 0.20 Mi5700 Southern Blvd Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
(757) 490-1241 0.20609
- 293 students | 0.70 Mi6300 Center Dr Bldg 22
Norfolk,  VA  23502
(757) 500-00000000 0.70293
- 529 students | 2.50 Mi301 Centre Pointe Dr
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
(757) 499-7900 2.50529
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi2428 Almeda Ave Ste 316
Norfolk,  VA  23513
(757) 853-3508 3.20n/a
- 166 students | 5.40 Mi7020 North Military Highway
Norfolk,  VA  23518
(757) 853-2121 5.40166
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.