- ECPI University is a Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas on-campus and online private college providing technology, engineering, business, health sciences, and culinary degree and diploma educational programs; graduate employment services and IT certification training.
ECPI University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 998 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ECPI University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||998 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,947 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||860 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||12,704 students||615 students|
|# Graduate Students||243 students||91 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,900||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. Programs offered at Virginia Beach Campus include Biomedical Equipment Technology, Information Systems, Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Wireless Communications, Simulation & Game Programming, Accounting Administration, Business Systems Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 0.20 Mi5700 Southern Blvd Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- 315 students | 0.60 Mi6300 Center Dr Bldg 22
Norfolk,  VA  23502
- 586 students | 2.50 Mi301 Centre Pointe Dr
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- n/a students | 3.10 Mi2428 Almeda Ave Ste 316
Norfolk,  VA  23513
- 671 students | 4.60 Mi825 Greenbrier Circle Suite 100
Chesapeake,  VA  23320
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.