- ECPI University is a Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas on-campus and online private college providing technology, engineering, business, health sciences, and culinary degree and diploma educational programs; graduate employment services and IT certification training.
ECPI University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 998 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|ECPI University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||998 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,947 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||860 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||12,704 students||615 students|
|# Graduate Students||243 students||91 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,900||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. Programs offered at Virginia Beach Campus include Biomedical Equipment Technology, Information Systems, Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Wireless Communications, Simulation & Game Programming, Accounting Administration, Business Systems Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 0.20 Mi5700 Southern Blvd Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- 315 students | 0.60 Mi6300 Center Dr Bldg 22
Norfolk,  VA  23502
- 586 students | 2.50 Mi301 Centre Pointe Dr
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- n/a students | 3.10 Mi2428 Almeda Ave Ste 316
Norfolk,  VA  23513
- 671 students | 4.60 Mi825 Greenbrier Circle Suite 100
Chesapeake,  VA  23320
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.