- Ecpi College Of Technology is a Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina on-campus and online private college providing technology, business, health sciences, and culinary degree and diploma educational programs; graduate employment services and IT certification training. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.ecpi.edu/fast-facts
Top Placements (Virginia)
Listed among the top community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 635 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ECPI University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||635 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,068 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12,068 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||705 students||860 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||11,831 students||615 students|
|# Graduate Students||91 students||91 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,900||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. Programs offered at Virginia Beach Campus include Biomedical Equipment Technology, Information Systems, Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Wireless Communications, Simulation & Game Programming, Accounting Administration, Business Systems Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 0.20 Mi5700 Southern Blvd Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- 315 students | 0.60 Mi6300 Center Dr Bldg 22
Norfolk,  VA  23502
- 586 students | 2.50 Mi301 Centre Pointe Dr
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
- n/a students | 3.10 Mi2428 Almeda Ave Ste 316
Norfolk,  VA  23513
- 671 students | 4.60 Mi825 Greenbrier Circle Suite 100
Chesapeake,  VA  23320
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.