The Art Institutes of York-PA (Closed 2017)
- A Bradley Academy education is not a process where we hand you skills and knowledge. It is an interactive process where you take responsibility and apply your knowledge. Here, you learn from artists and professionals in a hands-on environment. You have the opportunity to make both professional contacts and lifelong friends. Our goal is to encourage your passion in the creative field you have chosen and to help you develop competencies that can be applied in a related industry.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The Art Institutes of York-PA||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||271 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||98 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2008)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradley Academy traces its roots back to 1952, when the York Academy of Arts was established. For many years, the school was located on East Philadelphia Street in York. Now, Bradley Academy is housed in a contemporary 38,000 square foot building in York, PA. Opened in August of 1997, the facility contains 20 classrooms and studios, a student computer commons, a gallery, an art store, and library.The typical class size is less than 25. However, classes may vary in size from 6 to a maximum of 42 for certain lecture classes. Specialized resource areas such as a graphics lab, display windows and vignette space allow students to apply the skills learned in the classroom. There are 30 Art Institute locations in addition to Bradley Academy in major metropolitan areas throughout North America. The college offers programs in Animation, Digital Arts, Fashion Marketing, Graphic Design, Interior Design and Web Design. Bradley Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The School is also licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools (Pennsylvania Department of Education).
- The nearest community college to The Art Institutes of York-PA is YTI Career Institute-York (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,677 students | 0.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,172 students | 3.50 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 224 students | 19.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 1,447 students | 19.40 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 217 students | 19.90 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.