- The teacher population of 122 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texarkana College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||122 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,061 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,506 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,555 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||9||252|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,500||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texarkana College is University of Arkansas Community College-Hope (31.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,360 students | 31.30 Mi2500 S Main
Hope,  AR  71801
- 3,229 students | 51.80 Mi2886 FM 1735
Mount Pleasant,  TX  75455
- 1,611 students | 52.20 Mi183 College Drive
De Queen,  AR  71832
- 858 students | 62.40 Mi2650 E End Blvd, South
Marshall,  TX  75672
- 2,952 students | 63.30 Mi3050 Martin Luther King Dr
Shreveport,  LA  71107
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.