- The teacher population of 122 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texarkana College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||122 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,061 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,506 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,555 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||9||252|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,500||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texarkana College is University of Arkansas Community College-Hope (31.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,360 students | 31.30 Mi2500 S Main
Hope,  AR  71801
- 3,229 students | 51.80 Mi2886 FM 1735
Mount Pleasant,  TX  75455
- 1,611 students | 52.20 Mi183 College Drive
De Queen,  AR  71832
- 858 students | 62.40 Mi2650 E End Blvd, South
Marshall,  TX  75672
- 2,952 students | 63.30 Mi3050 Martin Luther King Dr
Shreveport,  LA  71107
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.