Top Seattle Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Seattle, Washington, serving 33,397 students.
- For Seattle community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,908 per year for in-state students and $7,632 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Seattle community colleges have a diversity score of 0.71, which is higher than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 30:1.
Top Seattle, WA Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA 98121
- 2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA 98198
- 9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA 98103
- 9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle,  WA 98115
- 1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA 98122
- 16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA 98133
- 6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA 98106
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.