Top Seattle Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Seattle, Washington, serving 33,397 students.
- For Seattle community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,908 per year for in-state students and $7,632 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Seattle community colleges have a diversity score of 0.71, which is higher than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 30:1.
Top Seattle, WA Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA 98121
- 2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA 98198
- 9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA 98103
- 9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle,  WA 98115
- 1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA 98122
- 16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA 98133
- 6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA 98106
Learn about the recent decision to provide additional grants to the Plus 50 Encore Completion program that trains baby boomers at community colleges for new careers.
We review recent reports showing community colleges are placing a new emphasis on STEM education – with considerable success.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.