Top Seattle Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Seattle, Washington, serving 33,397 students.
- For Seattle community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,908 per year for in-state students and $7,632 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Seattle community colleges have a diversity score of 0.71, which is higher than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 30:1.
Top Seattle, WA Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA 98121
- 2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA 98198
- 9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA 98103
- 9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle,  WA 98115
- 1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA 98122
- 16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA 98133
- 6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA 98106
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.