Top Seattle Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Seattle, Washington, serving 33,397 students.
- For Seattle community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,908 per year for in-state students and $7,632 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Seattle community colleges have a diversity score of 0.71, which is higher than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 30:1.
Top Seattle, WA Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA 98121
- 2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA 98198
- 9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA 98103
- 9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle,  WA 98115
- 1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA 98122
- 16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA 98133
- 6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA 98106
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.