Pima Medical Institute-Renton
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Renton||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||11|
|Total Enrollment||777 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||777 students||2,353 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||71%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Renton is Renton Technical College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,359 students | 2.10 Mi3000 NE Fourth St
Renton,  WA  98056
- 6,443 students | 7.00 Mi2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA  98198
- 13,469 students | 8.60 Mi3000 Landerholm Cir SE
Bellevue,  WA  98007
- 5,535 students | 8.70 Mi6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA  98106
- 7,915 students | 10.90 Mi12401 SE 320th St
Auburn,  WA  98092
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.