Pima Medical Institute-Renton
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Renton||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||11|
|Total Enrollment||777 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||777 students||2,353 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||71%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Renton is Renton Technical College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,359 students | 2.10 Mi3000 NE Fourth St
Renton,  WA  98056
- 6,443 students | 7.00 Mi2400 S 240th St
Seattle,  WA  98198
- 13,469 students | 8.60 Mi3000 Landerholm Cir SE
Bellevue,  WA  98007
- 5,535 students | 8.70 Mi6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle,  WA  98106
- 7,915 students | 10.90 Mi12401 SE 320th St
Auburn,  WA  98092
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.