The teacher population of 150 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Snow College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||150 staff||26 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Snow College is ideally located in the small, safe, rural community of Ephraim, Utah just seven miles north of Manti and only an hour or so south of Provo. We're located in the heart of Utah at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains with hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and all sorts of other outdoor recreation activities in every direction. It's a great place to go to college, away from the congestion, crime and confusion of the big cities, but still close to the shopping, fun and convenience of the Provo/Salt Lake area. Credits at Snow College will be accepted at all Utah colleges and universities. In fact, some of our students will take their Snow credits and even apply them to a degree from a college or university outside the state. Our talented advisors and counselors will help you take the classes that will get you to your educational or career goal. Many of Utah's major universities tell us their best transfer students come from Snow. Our freshman and sophomore classes are the smallest in the state, and are a lot smaller than those at most 4-year colleges and universities. The college offers courses in Business and Technology, Career and Technical Education, Humanities, Fine Arts, Science and Mathematics and Social and Behavioral Science.
The nearest community college to Snow College is Utah State University-College Of Eastern Utah (44.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,323 students | 44.80 Mi451 East 400 North
Price, UT 84501
- 446 students | 61.30 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
- 125 students | 63.10 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 373-0285 63.10125
- 39,931 students | 63.60 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 863-8000 63.6039,931
- 723 students | 82.20 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 816-1444 82.20723
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?