The teacher population of 150 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Snow College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||150 staff||26 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Snow College is ideally located in the small, safe, rural community of Ephraim, Utah just seven miles north of Manti and only an hour or so south of Provo. We're located in the heart of Utah at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains with hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and all sorts of other outdoor recreation activities in every direction. It's a great place to go to college, away from the congestion, crime and confusion of the big cities, but still close to the shopping, fun and convenience of the Provo/Salt Lake area. Credits at Snow College will be accepted at all Utah colleges and universities. In fact, some of our students will take their Snow credits and even apply them to a degree from a college or university outside the state. Our talented advisors and counselors will help you take the classes that will get you to your educational or career goal. Many of Utah's major universities tell us their best transfer students come from Snow. Our freshman and sophomore classes are the smallest in the state, and are a lot smaller than those at most 4-year colleges and universities. The college offers courses in Business and Technology, Career and Technical Education, Humanities, Fine Arts, Science and Mathematics and Social and Behavioral Science.
The nearest community college to Snow College is Utah State University-College Of Eastern Utah (44.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 44.80 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 446 students | 61.30 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 125 students | 63.10 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
(801) 373-0285 63.10125
- 39,931 students | 63.60 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
(801) 863-8000 63.6039,931
- 723 students | 82.20 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper,  UT  84020
(801) 816-1444 82.20723
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.