- The teacher population of 150 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Snow College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||150 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,799 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,218 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,651 students||644 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||351|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,400||$32,700|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Snow College is ideally located in the small, safe, rural community of Ephraim, Utah just seven miles north of Manti and only an hour or so south of Provo. We're located in the heart of Utah at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains with hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and all sorts of other outdoor recreation activities in every direction. It's a great place to go to college, away from the congestion, crime and confusion of the big cities, but still close to the shopping, fun and convenience of the Provo/Salt Lake area. Credits at Snow College will be accepted at all Utah colleges and universities. In fact, some of our students will take their Snow credits and even apply them to a degree from a college or university outside the state. Our talented advisors and counselors will help you take the classes that will get you to your educational or career goal. Many of Utah's major universities tell us their best transfer students come from Snow. Our freshman and sophomore classes are the smallest in the state, and are a lot smaller than those at most 4-year colleges and universities. The college offers courses in Business and Technology, Career and Technical Education, Humanities, Fine Arts, Science and Mathematics and Social and Behavioral Science.
- The nearest community college to Snow College is Utah State University-College Of Eastern Utah (44.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 44.80 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 372 students | 61.30 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 270 students | 63.10 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
- 31,332 students | 63.70 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
- 1,670 students | 63.90 Mi2301 West Ashton Blvd.
Lehi,  UT  84043
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.