- Enrollment: 5,800 students
- In-state tuition: $3,276
- Out-state tuition: $11,378
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Snow College is ideally located in the small, safe, rural community of Ephraim, Utah just seven miles north of Manti and only an hour or so south of Provo. We're located in the heart of Utah at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains with hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and all sorts of other outdoor recreation activities in every direction. It's a great place to go to college, away from the congestion, crime and confusion of the big cities, but still close to the shopping, fun and convenience of the Provo/Salt Lake area. Credits at Snow College will be accepted at all Utah colleges and universities. In fact, some of our students will take their Snow credits and even apply them to a degree from a college or university outside the state. Our talented advisors and counselors will help you take the classes that will get you to your educational or career goal. Many of Utah's major universities tell us their best transfer students come from Snow. Our freshman and sophomore classes are the smallest in the state, and are a lot smaller than those at most 4-year colleges and universities. The college offers courses in Business and Technology, Career and Technical Education, Humanities, Fine Arts, Science and Mathematics and Social and Behavioral Science.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Snow College cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Snow College?
What sports does Snow College offer?
What is Snow College's ranking?
View the Snow College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Full Semester: Last day to add or drop a class without a "W" September 08, 2023 (Friday)
- 1st Half Semester: Last day to drop a course September 25, 2023 (Monday)
- Fall Break October 19, 2023 (Thursday)