SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown
- Our career-oriented school, located on Long Island, provides students with a comprehensive curriculum by embracing traditional practices and combining them with contemporary ideas. At Katharine Gibbs School - Melville, we are dedicated to providing students with the best educational experience possible.
- Enrollment: 240 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,853
- Acceptance Rate: 25%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 94%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Katharine Gibbs School Melville on Long Island New York provides quality educational programs for our students. In order to give students the tools they need to begin a successful career, the curriculum is structured to emulate real-world situations. Plus, our experienced instructors keep up with current industry trends to maintain a relevant curriculum. Our programs are designed to accommodate both traditional and non-traditional students by offering day, evening, and weekend classes, as we are dedicated to serve those students seeking a solid foundation for their future. We provide specialized Associate degrees in Business Administration, Computer Network Operations, Criminal Justice, Digital Film, Graphic Design, Health Care Administration - Long Term Care, Office Administration - Business, Office Administration - Medical, Office Administration - Legal, Network Systems Security, Game and Web Design and Certificate Programs in Computer Technical Support. To promote dynamic discussion within the classroom, we maintain small class sizes so students receive the personal attention they deserve. Our skilled faculty and staff at Katharine Gibbs School - Melville has the desire to take an active role in each student's personal growth and career goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown cost?
SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown's private state tuition is approximately $8,853.
What schools are SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown?
The acceptance rate of SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown is 25%, which is lower than the state average of 69%.